Return Home

Roxanne's POV

Roxanne's POV

I just finished changing into my royal attire, head dress and all. There's a knock at my door. "Enter" I say as I place my light-saber in my bag. Commander Cody enters.

"Commander, we just dropped out of hyperspace" he tells me. "What are you wearing?" he asks me confused.

"I'm not here as a Jedi commander" I remind him.

"I know, I thought you were here as a refugee" he states.

"No, I'm not" I tell him with a small smile. "This is my home planet Cody" I state.

"Oh, I did not know" he tells me.

"It's a closely guarded secret, not even Obi-wan knows my home planet. Just that it's neutral in this war. What you're about to find out, you can't tell anyone. Not even him" I tell him.

"Why?" he asks me confused.

"Because, it would have dire consequences if word got out to the public my true identity. Please promise you won't tell anyone Cody?" I ask him.

"I promise Commander" he says.

"Yeah, don't call me that here. Call me by my name" I tell him and he nods his head. He gets a call and we head for the bridge.

"Captain Porter, this is Princess Roxanne" I say.

"Princess, your mother is expecting you" he tells me. "You have clearance to land, royal platform. Your mother will greet you with her guards" he states.

"Thank you Captain" I say. "Back to your stations" I tell the clone troopers. They get back to work and we soon land. Cody escorts me out. I smile when I see my mother. I hand Cody my bag and run to her. Giving her a big hug.

"Oh how I've missed you my darling" she tells me. "Has it really been ten years?" she asks me as she looks into my eyes.

"Yes, I've missed you and our family" I tell her.

"We've missed you cousin" a teenage boy says.

"Korkie?" I ask surprised.

"Who else?" he asks with a smile. I give him a big her. "You've grown up" he states.

"So have you" I tell him smiling. I turn to Cody and take my bag from him. "Thank you Commander Cody, remember your promise and take car of Obi-wan for me" I tell him.

"Of course, I hope we see each other soon" he tells me before returning to the shuttle. We watch it leave. I turn back to the others.

"So what's for lunch?" I ask them.

"Your favourite" Korkie tells me smiling linking his arm with mine.

"Allow me princess" Captain Porter says going to take my bag.

"I've got it" I tell him shouldering it. We board a transport and it takes us home. Mother, Korkie and I are left alone to ate lunch in peace.

"So where have you been all these year? What was with the clone troopers?" Korkie asks me.