Bounty Hunters

Roxanne's POV

"That's Felucia, dead ahead" Anakin announces as we exit hyperspace. He's piloting and Ahsoka in the copilot chair. While Obi-wan and I are sat behind them. This is my first official mission since my return to the order.

"But where's the medical station? I don't see anything on my scanners" Ahskoa states. Suddenly he screen beeps. "Wait, there's something" she tells us. "Vulture droids" she states and Anakin tells us to hang on. As five vulture droids head our way. He begins evasive maneuvers as they fire at us.

"I guess we know what happened to the medical station" Obi-wan states. Yes I still call him that. Only because it's safer and we haven't really been able to talk about our situation. Suddenly we're hit.

"That's never good!" I shout as we hang on.

"They took out the plasma conduit!" Ahsoka tells us. We enter the atmosphere.

"Mask" Obi-wan tells me and I grab mine putting it on.

"You thinking what I'm thinking?" Anakin asks him.

"Almost certainly not" Obi-wan tells him and they all put on their masks.

"Looks like we're doing this the hard way. Starting ejection sequence" Anakin tells us.

"How come every time you fly, we crash?" Ahsoka asks me.

"That's my question" I tell her.

"It's not my fault. It's the ship" Anakin tells us.

"You always blame the ship" I state.

"Ready to eject" Ahsoka tells him.

"Wait" Anakin tells her as h hand hovers over the eject button. "Now" he tells her and she pulls the lever. We eject from the ship, that crushes into a mountain. Along the vulture droids. Once my protective ball opens I step out removing my mask. I hear Anakin chuckling. As the res of us grunt and cough. "You all right there, Master?" Anakin asks Obi-wan.

"I'm fine Anakin" Obi-wan assures him. "Are you alright Roxanne?" he asks me concerned.

"I'm fine" I assure him. "You ok Ahsoka?" I ask. She nods her head.

"Where on Felucia do you think we are?" she asks us.

"Don't know, never been here before" I tell her. "Do you know Obi-wan?" I ask curious.

"I'm not sure" he answers. We hear animals growling and I grip my saber.

"I don't like the sound of that" Ahsoka and I say together.

"And I don't like the look of that" Anakin says pointing in front of us. We look up to see two jungle rancors. We stay perfectly still. "We don't want to scare them" he tells us.

"We can't just wander around aimlessly. We need a plan" Obi-wan states.

"You always taught me to go on instinct, and my instincts tell me to go that way" Anakin says pointing to the right.

"Well, that doesn't seem right" Obi-wan tells him while stroking his beard. "I think we should go this way" he adds pointing in the opposite direction. I share a look with Ahsoka and we shake our heads. As our masters start to bicker.

"If you two are done acting like children" I tell them.

"I think there's some smoke on the horizon" Ahsoka states pointing to the smoke.

"Which means people, and a way off this planet" we say together. We head off towards the smoke. Our masters follow us. We soon reach a village.

"Look, a village" Ahsoka says stating the obvious.