Landing at Point Rain

Roxanne's POV

Senator Amidala discovered plans for a new droid factory on Genosis. The biggest one yet. So we are going to destroy it. It won't be easy though. Last time Genosis was attacked, my master nearly died along with Master Skywalker and Senator Amidala. But this time we re better prepared. I'm on the bridge with Masters Obi-wan and Ki-Adi-Mundi.

"I cannot believe we're back here again" Master Obi-wan states.

"It is unfortunate. The resistance from the native Geonosians was stronger than we anticipated" Ki-adi-mundi states.

"The same can be said for their loyalty to Count Dooku" Obi-wan adds. I notice Ahsoka arrive with Master Skywalker.

"A fact that is often overlooked" Ki-adi-mundi says.

"You're late" Obi-wan tells Ahsoka and Master Skywalker.

"Sorry, Master, Ahsoka and I were busy routing the Seppies near Dorin" Skywalker tells him.

"My squadron alone had 55 kills" Ahsoka says proudly.

"Yeah, but mine had 76" Skywalker states.

"Show off" Ahsoka says shaking her head.

"Well, I'm glad you two are enjoying yourselves" Obi-wan mutters.

"Hey, it's just a little friendly competition, Master. Nothing to worry about" Skywalker assures him. At least it's droids and not people. But can I really do this. It won't just be droids we'll be fighting. But living beings.

"Roxanne" Master Ob-wan says and I'm pulled from my thoughts.

"Sorry master, I was in deep thought" I tell him.

"It's time for the briefing" he tells me.

"Yes Master" I say. We make our way to the communications room. Where the Outer Rim command are already waiting for us.

"Our ships are in position and we are ready to begin our campaign against the Geonosians" Master Obi-wan tells them.

"And what about Poggle? Any report on his location?" Master Windu asks.

"It seems he's holed up at the primary droid foundry here" Obi-wan states bringing up on the holo projector. "The factory is protected by a shield generator. Anakin, Ki-Adi and I shall attempt a three-pronged attack through their defense lines to a staging area just short of the shield. Once we've landed, we shall knock out the shield generator. That is our primary target" he explains.

"Isn't it risky committing three generals to one area of the attack? If something went wrong, we could be dealt a serious blow" the chancellor states. He has a point.

"To ensure that rise again Geonosis does not, capture Poggle we must" Master Yoda tells him.

"Of course. As always, I shall leave the strategy to you, Master Jedi" the chancellor says.

"Our thanks, Chancellor" Obi-wan says.

"May the Force be with you" Master Windu tells us before the communication ends. Captian Rex and Commander Cody appear with another clone trooper.

"Good. Cody, these are the coordinates for the rendezvous" Obi-wan says.

"Yes, sir, when we hit the ground, we'll create a perimeter there. Getting past their defenses here
will be the trick. General Mundi will come across the defensive lines from the north. We will make our assault through the middle. General Skywalker will make his attack on the defensive lines from the south, and we'll meet at the rendezvous point at 0700 exactly" Cody explains.