Assassin

Criminals captured! Jedi Master Plo Koon and Padawan Ahsoka Tano successfully thwarted an attempt on Mace Windu's life, kill bounty hunter Aurra Sing in the process. Since that time, young Ahsoka has grown strong in the ways of the Force. Now, after several harrowing adventures alongside her master, the two Jedi have returned to the Temple on Coruscant to receive their next mission. Roxanne is there also.

Roxanne's POV

I'm standing behind Obi-wan as Anakin and Ahsoka arrived. I smile at Ahsoka, but remain silent. I know to remain silent unless spoken too. "Welcome, Padawan. In order, congratulations are. Shown your courage and strength yet again, you have" Master Yoda tells Ahsoka.

"Job well done, Ahsoka" Master Plo states. Ahsoka smiles and bows to him in thanks.

"And now, on to more pressing matters" Obi-wan adds.

"To Balith, you must go, Skywalker" Master Yoda tells him.

"There's a large-scale civil war on Balith. They have requested our assistance. Anakin, you will leave immediately to command the third legion" Obi-wan explains.

"I've never been to Balith" Ahsoka states.

"You will stay here, Padawan, we need your full report" Master Windu tells her.

"As you wish" Ahsoka says. After the meeting was over. I followed Ahsoka and Master Skywalker. I watched them say goodbye.

"Roxanne, keep Ahsoka out of trouble!" he shouts as the ship took off. I nod my head.

"Hi Ahsoka" I say with a smile.

"Hi Roxanne, you stuck here too?" she asks me.

"Yes, but I enjoy a break from war. It allows me time to work on my diplomacy skills" I tell her. "Speaking of, I'm going to go see Senator Amidala later. Care to join?" I ask her.

"No, I should finish my report. But maybe I'll catch up with you both later" she states. I nod my head and we went our separate ways.

(Time skip)

"So you got permission from Obi-wan to come?" Padme asks as we pack.

"Yes, after all it's just a diplomatic mission" I state. "And I need to work on mine" I add.

"Well I hope you learn a lot" she states. Just then her captain appears with Ahsoka.

"Senator, Padawan Ahsoka Tano is here to see you" he announces.

"Senator Amidala" Ahsoka says.

"Ahsoka, it's so good to see you" Padme states giving her a hug. "Two friends in one day. How have you been?" she asks as I smile.

"Honestly? I've been better. I'm worried for you, Senator. I sense you are in grave danger" Ahsoka tells her.

"Why do you think this Ahsoka?" I ask her.

"I've been having dreams. Bad dreams" she states.

"Visions?" I ask and she nods her head. Great, so much for a simple diplomatic mission.

"Padme, I know you're in danger. I just know it" Ahsoka tells Padme.

"What kind of danger?" the captain asks.

"I believe that a very dangerous bounty hunter is out to assassinate you" Ahsoka states.

"This is troubling. Captain, please take all necessary precautions" Padme instructs. He nods and left the room.

"You're leaving?" Ahsoka asks.

"We both are" I tell her.

"Bail Organa and I are leading a conference concerning the refugees from the war. Roxanne and I leave for Alderaan in the morning" Padme states.