Children of the Force

Roxanne's POV

We didn't find Bane on Coruscant. He kidnapped two future younglings. Before Ahsoka and master Skywalker caught him on Naboo before he could take a third. With the help of the gungans. Now it's time to interrogate him. I'm in the cell with masters Windu and Obi-wan as they face Bane.

"We know you've taken at least two children. Where are they?" Master Obi-wan asks him.

"Beyond your reach" Bane answers.

"Who are you working for?" Master Windu asks.

"I work alone" Bane states.

"It is only a matter of time before we locate the holocron. Make it easier on yourself" Obi-wan tells him.

"What are you going to do, Jedi, torture me?" Bane asks. Idiot, he knows torture is not the jedi way.

"I think the fear of whoever you work for outweighs your fear of us" Windu tells him.

"This conversation is over" Bane states as he leans back in his chair. I notice Ahsoka approaching with Master Skywalker.

"Master" I say and he looks at me. I nod to the door and we exit the cell. To greet Ahsoka and Master Skywalker.

"We tore the ship apart. There's no sign of the holocron or the kids" Master Skywalker tells us.

"Did you check the ship's navigation records?" Master Windu asks them.

"They were wiped clean before he landed on Naboo" Ahsoka states.

"We'll have to use the Force to make him talk" Master Skywalker states.

"Like Master Obi-wan did on that pirate?" I ask and he nods his head.

"I don't think Bane is as weak as that pirate was" Master Obi-wan tells us.

"Maybe if we all concentrated on his mind together" Ahsoka suggests.

"She means you three, as we have not learnt it yet" I state.

"Mmm. Using the Force to compel a strong mind to cooperate is risky" Master Obi-wan tells us.

"There is a danger that his mind could be destroyed in the process" Master Windu adds.

"Well, do we have another choice?" Master Skywalker asks them. They don't answer and we all enter the cell. Ahsoka and I stand by the door allowing the masters to do their work.

"You will take us to the holocron" Master Skywalker says using the force.

"Jedi mind tricks don't work on me" Bane tells him smugly.

"You will take us to the holocron" Masters Skywalker and Obi-wan say together using the force.

"Forget it" Bane tells them.

"You will take us to the holocron" all three masters say using the force.

"I-- I won't" Bane says panting as his resolve weakens.

"And you'll take us now" they say firmly still using the force.

"I... I will take you" Bane says and then looks angry with himself. "No! Get out of my head!" he shouts groaning. They stop using the force. Bane gasps for air.

"Perhaps we should try again" Master Skywalker says.

"I... I've had enough of that" Bane tells them. "I'll take you to the holocron. You'll get your children back" he tells them. A ship is prepared for masters Windu, Obi-wan and I.

"The Chancellor wants a report on our progress" Maser Windu tells Obi-wan and Skywalker.

"Tell him this is not Republic business. It's an internal Jedi affair" Obi-wan tells him.