Gungan General

Roxanne's POV

"Ow" I groan as I wake up. I notice I'm in cuffs and curse.

"About time you woke up" a voice says. I turn to see Qui-gon and see we're chained together. "How's the head?" he asks me.

"None of you damn business" I tell him. "Where are Masters Obi-wan and Skywalker?" I ask him.

"We're in the next cell with Dooku" Master Obi-wan states. "You are grounded when we get out of this" he adds.

"What's the plan?" I ask them.

"Well we have tried to separate the shackles with no luck. So we'll have to work together to escape" Qui-gon states. "Your masters are working on a way out" he adds.

"Obi-wan is my master, Skywalker is Ahsoka's" I tell him.

"She must be the togruta" he says.

"Yes, that was her" I tell him. "Now please be silent. You're making my head ache worse with your constant chatter" I state.

(Somewhere else) Third Persons POV

Hondo is talking to Turk as they walk down a hallway.  "I told you kidnapping the Sith Lord and his apprentice was a stroke of brilliance" Hondo brags.

"I can almost smell that spice now" Turk says. "It'll be worth twice as much to us on the black market. But I think we could've gotten a bigger ransom from the Separatists" he states.

"You fool. Sometimes I wonder why I bother to keep you around" Hondo says. "If we tried to ransom Count Dooku and his apprentice off to the Separatists, they would simply send their droid armies here to wipe us out" he states. "As my sweet mother always said; 'Son, if one hostage is good, two are better. And three or more? Well, that's just good business'" he explains.

"How much do you think they'll fetch?" Turk asks him greedily.

"Don't you worry about how much. You'll get your cut. Just see to it that the Republic's ransom gets here" Hondo tells him. "Once we get the ransom for the Sith and his apprentice. Then we'll get the ransom for the Jedi and their padawan. Thank you, mum" he says and leaves.

(Cells) Roxanne's POV

"What are you doing?" I ask Qui-gon as he raises his hand concentrating on using the force on something.

"Shush, I'm trying to concentrate" he tells me. I hear Master Obi-wan tell Skywalker to be quite as the count is also concentrating. Qui-gon and Dooku use a knife to open the locks. We exit our cells.

"Well done Qui-gon" Dooku says.

"Most impressive" Obi-wan says and looks at me. "Are you alright?" he asks.

"The sooner we get out of here, the better I'll be" I tell him. He nods his head. "Do you know a way out?" I ask Qui-gon and he nods his head. So we lead the way. With our masters and Skywalker following. They are whispering behind us.

"Be quite" Dooku tells them as Qui-gon drop kicks someone. Knocking him out. Skywalker examines him looking for a key.

"We were brought this way when we were captured" Qui-gon states. "It was open then" he adds.

"Hey, I found the door key" Skywalker states standing up holding it.

"This is the way to the hanger" Qui-gon and Dooku tell us. Pointing to a door. Skywalker approaches it.

"Yes, but are you sure it's safe?" Obi-wan asks him. The key card works and we are greeted by seven armed pirates. Four more appear behind us and Qui-gon steps in front of me with Obi-wan. I frown in confusion. I know why master is protecting me, but why is he?