Freeing Nabat

Roxanne's POV

Masters Obi-wan, Windu and I are leading our troops to free the people of Ryloth. They are under separist control at the moment and are starving. "First trick will be getting our troops on the ground" Master Obi-wan states.

"If you take the city of Nabat first, we'll have our landing zone" Windu tells us as we board the gun ship.

"Time to meet the natives" Obi-wan states and we take off. "Stay close to me Roxanne" he tells me.

"Master, I'll be fine" I assure him. "Our priority should be the people of Ryloth" I state.

"You'll be a fine jedi my padawan" he tells me proudly. "We need to remember why we're here. We came to aid the Twi'leks, not destroy their home" he reminds the clone troopers.

"Cody" I say and he steps forward.

"That means we'll be taking it back the hard way. Minimal destruction with blasters and droid poppers only. No rockets or detonators. Check your aim" he tells them. "Keep an eye out for the locals. Am I understood?" he asks.

"Sir, yes, sir!" they say. I notice Boil put down his rocket launchers. I watch him mutter something to Waxer.

"I think someone has to keep an eye on Boil" I tell my master quietly and he nods his head. Suddenly we hear explosions and hit turbulence. Suddenly a hologram appears of Master Windu.

"We can't risk landing the larger transports until you take out those guns" he tells us.

"Pull back. We'll take care of it" Master Obi-wan tells him.

"Who's up for a challenge?" I ask the men.

"We're not getting any reinforcements until those guns are out of commission" Master Obi-wan states. We soon land with two other gun ships and head for the trees. Which will lead us to the city, where the guns are.

We soon come in sight of the city wall and the droids fire at us. We hide behind the trees as the troopers fire back. "Come on men lets go. Go, go, go!" Cody shouts. Obi-wan and I activate our sabers and deflect shots back at the droids. "That bunker is gonna be a problem, General" he states.

"Leave the bunker to Roxanne and I. Bring in your troopers on my signal!" Obi-wan orders.

"I'm with you master" I tell him. "You two wanted action, follow us" I tell Waxer and Boil. While the others distracted the droids we sneaked in closer.

"Let's take them out. Now" Obi-wan orders. Waxer throws a droid popper. But doesn't make it past the wall.

"We'll try to get closer to the wall" he states.

"No, to dangerous. Try again, I'll help" I tell him. He throws another one and I use to force to get it over the wall. It takes out the first group of droids. Obi-wan does the same with Boil taking out the other group. The others move in and we enter the city. We secure the wall.

"The wall is secure, sir. Are we moving on to the guns?" Cody asks.

"We need to know what the droids have in store for us" Obi-wan states.

"I'll take two troops with me and scout ahead" I tell him.

"Very well, Cody send your best with her" Obi-wan orders.

"Waxer, Boil go with Commander Roxanne" Cody orders.

"Guess we're the best" Boil says.

"Don't go getting a big head Boil" I tell him. We start our scouting mission. We head for the south sector. We were told be back at command by 0620.