Drunk Boy Meets Girl

"GO PAT GO!" It's the first game of the regular season in Foxborough. Patriots vs. The Saints. I got my boys and I a sky box and all the beer you can drink. Did we already pregame? Yes. Is it still necessary? Yes. "Heyyy Cap," two women waved at me as we walked through the VIP concession area. I simply smiled and waved.

"Everyone I would like my payments in cash. New bills only!" Trevor yelled making me snap my head back.

"What am I paying you for?"

"Not you. We made a bet to see how long it would take a girl to hit on you. It took ten minutes and 25 seconds," I chuckled.

"I said five minutes. If you still had that Infinity War look I would be a very rich man. You're selfish," Jared commented pulling at the at the nape of my neck.

"Stooop thaaat," that gave my goosebumps goosebumps.

My boys just laughed as we walked into our box. I greeted Thomas our usual bartender. He's dealt with our shenanigans and at times participated. I miss sitting out amongst the other fans but I could not enjoy the game with the amount of people taking pictures and asking my friends if I'm me.

"Get in this guys. Gotta show baby bro what's he's missing," I pulled out my phone for a selfie. Scott is usually my right hand man at the games, but he's in LA shooting for a new Netflix show.

Scott 👶🏻
As many straights are in this photo how did it come out this blurry?

Chris
I had three vodka shots and five beers. We're in Foxboro gotta keep warm 🔥🔥🔥

Scott 👶🏻
Achievement Unlocked: Frat Boy Chris. Have a good night. GO PAT GO

Chris
GO PAT GO!!!

I put my phone away and turned my attention to the pre game festivities going on on the field. They lined up some of the staff down on the field.
"We ask you turn your attention to the field as we honor Dr. James Winston. Dr. Winston has been the Head Physician of the Patriots Organization for 25 years." We cheered. I've seen Dr. Winston a number of times throughout the years. Always so respectful and nice. I ignored my mom's comments on his jawline.

"The entire Patriots organization and our fans would like to thank Dr. Winston for his tireless dedication and professionalism over the years. His has undoubtedly earned his early retirement." He laughed as the crowd cheered for him. James hugged the trainer next to him.

She.... is. Wow. 

She's a fucking masterpiece. Her eyes are entrancing, the fullest, sexiest lips, her brown skin radiates like gold. I can't see her figure through the puffer jacket and slacks but I'm sure it's there. I missed the what was said at the end of the honoring. Too busy watching her walk off. I have to find a way to meet her.

"Thomas! Where do the doctors convene after the games?" I inquired. Not thirsty at all.
"You want to say bye to James?"

"Yep. Great man," I do want to give my well wishes to James, but also get that trainer's number. "I'll radio down. They'll send security to walk you guys down to the offices," he handed me another beer. I happily accepted. "Awesome. Thanks man,"

"WE HAVE THE FALCON, ANTHONY MACKIE, HERE TONIGHT," I looked up at the flat screen hanging above the bar. Mackie didn't tell me he was coming.

Chris
You're at the wrong stadium, Saint

Mackie
I know. Y'all ain't got not band?! 😬
Mackie
The wife got me tickets . Last minute gift.