June Weddin'

"Chris why did you take me here? This is all I'm going to crave now," she moaned eating her last spoonful of Chocolate Avalanche ice cream

I took the family out to Brigham's because Ariel said she's never had it and insisted Ben and Jerry's has the best ice cream.

"I told you,"
"You did. So good. I'm going to get another scoop of Vanilla," I put my arm out.
"Boy. French Vanilla. Not Irish,"
"That's fucked up," she stuck her tongue out at me before getting up,
It sucks to see her without her ring on.
All is good in the neighborhood, but we wanted everyone we know personally to find out from us and not a random Twitter account. She has it on a necklace tucked into her shirt.

We're telling my family tonight at dinner. Then Kel.... woo. I don't know how to tell Ariel I do not want to go to this wedding. I know Kel and I called a truce, but I don't trust her.

"This over some peach cobbler?" Ariel said sitting back down looking like a happy little kid.
"On your sweet potato,"
"Wait until you try Kel's mom's banana pudding,"
"Can't wait," I said dryly.
"Don't be too enthusiastic,"
"I've just been working and traveling so much. Just want to spend a week alone at the house watching Sports Center and rubbing on your butt,"
"I promise to make sure you never leave the house for those two weeks. Full introvert mode,"
"Love you,"
"Love you," she looked under the table.
"And love you. And love you," she said petting the dogs.

"Buy me a tub of ice cream please?" She batted her lashes at me.
"My mom requested I bring her cookies and cream,"
"I want chocolate avalanche,"
"I'll get two. Since you're eating for two,"
"Get a pint too,"
"This a lot of ice cream,"
"I want you to eat the pint off my tits," she laughed as I got up to go buy the ice cream.

We packed up the double deluxe order of ice cream my family put in.
"I didn't dress too casual for your ma's did I?" I looked at boobs in her v neck top.
"You look great. You know my ma loves you. She would not care if you showed up in pajamas. Would probably change to make you feel more comfortable,"
"I'm marrying into the family I always deserved," I grabbed her hand and kissed it.
"And we'll love you unconditionally. Especially me," I winked making her smile.
"Let me put the ring away. Your family will notice it," she carefully put it away in her purse.

We pulled up at my mom's. Roxanne got big quick. She still gets mowed down by Boudicca and Dodger though.

"Did you two save enough room for dinner?" Shanna asked putting the ice cream away.
"Ariel tried three different flavors,"
"He knows I'm a sugar nut. It's called enabling," I laughed and kissed her head.
"Auntie Ari. Can we come to the team training this weekend?!" Our nephews came running into the kitchen with a iPad.
"Boys, calm down. You can't expect your aunt to take you to every event the Patriots have," Shanna scolded them.
"It's okay, Shanna. Do you guys have someone to take you?" They looked at all the adults.
"I'll take you, guys," Scott said.
"Thank you! Thank you!"
"Remember. It's a big media day. I need you guys to be on your best behavior like you were at the Christmas Week game,"
"We promise. This is going to be sweet!" Henry fist pumped like his uncle Chris.
"Can we see your o-o-office?" Daisy said.
"Sure, it's not that cool,"
"Take your nephews and nieces to work day," Lisa laughed.
"You guys weren't this excited to visit me on the Avengers set,"
"Tom Brady wasn't there," Henry shrugged walking away. Chris pouted.
"You're cooler than Tom Brady?"
"Is he?" Andrew asked. I busted out laughing.
"Is it roast Uncle Chris day?"