Cherry Popper

"I RAN THROUGH THAT NIGGA, DOC! STRAIGHT THROUGH THAT NIGGA!" Hightower exclaimed. The walk back through the tunnel after a win is always a great one.
"I saw that,"
We beat the Giants. 36-10. Ending their streak at home. OBJ's trash talk truly backfired. Especially after first touch down he asked the referee where's the doc at.
We also made it through with no major injuries. Since we had the 11 AM game I'll be able to get dinner with my girls tonight. It feels like a century has passed since I last saw them in person.
After doing closing procedures with my team I headed back to my hotel.
When I got in my room I started getting ready to meet up with Juju for a late lunch. After my shower turned on the TV for background noise.
"Super cute picture alert! A clean shaven Chris Evans caught out walking his dog, Dodger. Chris is filming his new movie, Knives Out, in his hometown of Boston. But that's not the only thing the Avengers have been up to. This weekend Chris was caught out with his his new doctor bae, Ariel Hathaway," do people still say bae?
"The two went hiking with their puppies. According to sources the two are quiet smitten with each other. Dr. Hathaway has been spending the night at Chris' home," who is this source?!
"ET did some digging and was able to get some more information on Captain America's First Lady. Ariel graduated top of her class at Howard University in 2008. Became the Head of Orthopedic Surgery at University Hospital- Brooklyn. Soon after she became the first female trainer in the NFL. Most recently Dr. Hathaway was promoted to Head Physician of the New England Patriots," they had my Instagram profile picture up and ran all my stats in bullet points like a trading card.
"Looks like Chris scored a smarty," I turned off the TV before I could cringe again. Twitter was one thing but now grandmas know who I am.
I decided to listen to music instead.
"Captain Six Pack calling" Siri announced over the speakers as I put my panties on. I answered.
"Hiii Chris,"
"Hey, baby. I have a break between scenes. You want to FaceTime for a little bit?" Hm, I should really put my dress on, but I want to see Chris' reaction to me in just my undies.
"Sure," I pressed the FaceTime button and moved to the bathroom so I could do my make up.
"Hi, handsome," I propped my phone against the mirror.
"Hi," he trailed off.
"You don't have a robe on,"
"I don't. Lucky you," I grabbed my make up bag.
"You look... hot," I laughed I know he was in that brain trying to find a more scholarly word but went with that.
"Thank you, Cap,"
"Stop," teasing him like this may be my new favorite pass time.
"Sorry," I laughed.
"So how's the who done it going?"
"Good, the female  lead, Ana, is a goof. She keeps putting me on her Snapchat with all these filters on my face,"
"If I was your leading lady something else would be on your face," the look he gave me sat somewhere between annoyed and turned on.
"I'm at work," he warned.
"I know," he retorted by resting the side of his head in his hand with one of his fingers placed in between his teeth.
"Okay, now you have to stop,"
"Isn't fair now is it," he stopped and chuckled.
"Not my fault you called while I'm getting ready,"
"Going out with your girls?"
"Yeah, Juju is picking me up and we're going to go shopping then meet up with Kel and Liza for dinner and drinks,"
"Tell me about them. Leave out the fact that they'll murder me for you," I laughed.
"Juju is the baby of the group. She says the craziest of things and doesn't apologize for it. Amazing hairstylist. She's the only person I'll let touch my scalp. Liza is the wild child. She's a influencer here in New York. Always at a party or grand opening. Refuses to wait in line anywhere. Kel is my bestie since freshman year of college. We both found jobs in New York after gradation and we're roomies in a dingy apartment. She's pretty much my sister. Her wedding is in June of next year. I can't wait,"
"In review. Kel, sister. Liza, Instagram model. Juju, on that beat," I laughed.
"She still listens to that song. Her Instagram is juju on that gram. You too would get along. Both some big kids,"
"If you think I'm a bro you'll hate to see my friends,"
"You Boston man are built different. Dropping the R from words,"
"Do you miss New York?"
"Sometimes. I used to actually go out when I lived here. I miss the... diversity,"
"It is really white here," he caught what I meant. A husband to be.
"When I moved to LA I realized how much of a bubble I was in,"
"It's a gorgeous city though. New York is so dirty in some areas. I remember I tried to hail a cab after a 36 hour shift. There was a rat just chilling next to me. I wouldn't move back,"
"I lived there for a bit when I was performing on Broadway. Had to keep Dodger from eating trash on the ground,"
"You were on Broadway?"
"Yeah, with a mustache,"
"A mustache? I gotta see this," I grabbed my phone and googled Chris Evans mustache.
"Ahhhh, you look like your name is Chuck," he still is hot with it.
"I played a cop in Lobby Man,"
"Oh, we almost saw that,"
"You should have. I could of been your man sooner,"
"You wouldn't have noticed me,"
"I could pick that pretty face out of a crowd. You probably wouldn't have wanted me with that caterpillar on my lip,"
"You still look hot. I might need you run that look back," he laughed.
"I'll see if my next role is mustache appropriate," I got a text from Juju saying she's early and what's my room number.
"It looks like you may be meeting Juju early," I replied to her.
"I need to get to know one of your friends. Help me pull off surprises,"
"Juju little. You can put her right in your pocket," he laughed.
A few minutes later there was a knock at my door.
"She's fast," I wrapped myself in a towel before checking the door. It's a worker.
"Yes?"
"Hello Dr. Hathaway I'm here to deliver a gift from Odell Beckham Jr.," I opened the door.
"Here you go mam. Enjoy the rest of your day," he handed me a box.
"Thank you," I went back in the bathroom.
"Where's Juju?"
"No, Juju. Guest services made a delivery," I opened the box. It's a Gucci purse.
"Wow, how uninspired,"
"What happened?"
"OBJ sent me a Gucci bag. Because you know when a women doesn't accept your advances try to buy her attention," he looks annoyed.
"Has me messaged you privately?"
"I don't know. I don't check my DMs. All I know is I'm contacting the front office to let them know I want him to stop,"
"I'm sorry baby-"
"Shush. Don't apologize for him. You're great. He's weird. Gucci stuff is so ugly anyway. Rich people just buy it to show their rich,"
"Babe?"
"Yeah?" I looked at him.
"I'm signed to Gucci,"
"Oop... myyyy bad. I like the perfumes,"
"That's the branch I'm signed to. You're okay,"
"What bags do you like?"
"I'm not into purses like that. I have to carry around my laptop bag everywhere. I have a few Versace purses when I have to dress up,"
"Versace, got it,"
"Don't buy me a purse, Christopher," he smirked.
"Versace probably makes laptop bags,"
"Seriously though. I don't like material gifts like these. To me it's just ways to show you have money. Not that you care,"
"I understand. I used to have a bad habit of buying gift to show I'm sorry and never say it. But I do like gift giving," I can see his wheels spinning.
"My love language is physical affection so you better start on that,"
"Do I not?"
"You haven't grabbed my ass," I shrugged.
"Such a gentleman," I did the throw up gesture.
"I'll get a good handful next time I see you,"
There was another knock at the door.
"Where the bad bitches at?!?!!" I laughed.
"Now that's Julissa," I got up to answer.
"Ahhh! I missed you, bitch," we hugged.
"You doing your make up?"
"Yeah, almost done," she went into the bathroom.
"Can I take a blotting-" she noticed Chris.
"Oh, was y'all having phone sex because I'll wait in the lobby," Chris chuckled.
"Girl, no. We were just talking,"
"Ayyy, let me talk to him then," she grabbed my phone.
"Oh, I get to meet you first. I loved you in The Gifted. Hated my date I went to see it with. Loved you," Chris laughed.
"Thank you," she kicked the Gucci box.
"Oh, wait you bought her a Gucci bag?!"
"Not I," Chris said making Julissa turn to me.
"Fucking OBJ. You can have it. I'm not taking it,"
"I'm going to flip it. Thank you!" She looked back at Chris.
"Did you know Ari. We call her Ari. Before Ariana Grande. She's the original Ari. But we still stand Ari. But anyway Ari said, and I quote, he has a perfect face and body. I want to clone him,"
"Juju!"
"Am I he?" Chris laughed. Julissa vigorously nodded her head.
"She's super smart. She could do it. Did you know she had the highest success rating of any Ortho surgeon in 2011? She's in a bunch of medical journals,"
"I didn't. I do know she's wildly intelligent,"
"Chris, what's your zodiac sign?"
"I'm a Gemini,"
"Ari is an Aquarius!" Julissa left out the bathroom to the sofa in the bedroom. Leaving me to listen to her convo while I finish my make up. Let's see how she embarrasses me.
"Has she showed you her fuzzy sock collection?" Lord.
"I think I saw her wearing a pair when we FaceTimed the other day,"
"She loves those things. She has warming ones. These weird moisturizing one. You should invest in a fuzzy sock company to get her free ones,"
"Knee high?"
"Ankle. She wore thigh highs when we went roller blading. Booty looked amazing,"
"Juju, I hate you!"
"Lies. If you really want to impress her dress up for Halloween with her. Her parents were shitheads so she's super festive. Start shopping for a ugly Christmas sweater,"
"We're going as Lola Bunny and Bugs I believe,"
"You ahead of the game! I can't wait to meet you at the party,"
"Party?"
"Ariel didn't- ARIEL?!"
"Sweetie you are 8 feet away,"
"You didn't tell your Boston boo about your Halloween party?"
"I was waiting until I saw him in person again," she came back into the bathroom.
"Girl, he famous. Like worldwide. You gotta ask early before he at some party with Madonna,"
"I'll choose Ariel over a Hollywood party any day,"
"Awww, y'all so sweet,"
"Baby, I have to get back on set," Julissa quickly handed me my phone.
"Okay, Handsome. I'll text you later,"
"Have a fun night," I waved bye before ending the call.
"Y'all are so cute. Your zodiac signs are compatibility. We'll be having another wedding's after Kel's,"
"Let's not jump the gun, but yes we're cute,"
"Girl, the way you told us about the Eckhart tattoo before the grey sweatpants. You like, like him,"
"I do. I just don't want to fall fast. He's been nothing, but great but we still don't really know each other. He's going to find things he doesn't like about me. Vice versa,"
"True, but you guys could be soulmates,"
"Soulmates are not a thing in 2018. People cheat on their spouses with scammers on India," she laughed.
"Mam, put a dress on and lets go,"