La La Land

TW: Child Abuse and Hate Speech

"Doctor! That's your fourth donut!"
"You know I love Kirby's!"
Before going to Indianapolis I decided to fly into New York. Help Kel with the wedding and Juju is planning a movie night to be me caught up on the MCU before the premiere.
"Okay so I'm really loving the mid 2000s themed co-Ed party. I'm definitely going to find a vintage Baby Phat tracksuit set," Kel said tapping on her iPad. We've officially planned the bachelor/bachelorette party at Cascades.
"I'm wearing Von Dutch," I said wiping the donut crumbs off my boobs.
"Girl, I'm going to be bedazzled," Julissa said opening her mail.
"I need to stop drinking and shopping. My dumb ass bought a bucket of 30 volume,"
"You can make some platinum wigs now," Julissa stared into my soul.
"Let me make you a blonde,"
"Girl, I don't know about that one,"
"A honey blonde would be fire," Kel agreed.
"I'm saying! Please, please. You know I'll get you right. And your hair is short. I can get it bleached and toned before the Avengers assemble,"
"We watching all the movies?" Kel questioned.
"We skipping the first two Thor movies. Iron Man 3 irrelevant. We don't need Doctor Strange but I want to see Ariel freak out about the medical scenes," she rubbed my scalp.
"Pleeeeeeeaaaaaase,"
"Honey blonde. Not platinum. Don't have me out here looking like a Backstreet Boy,"
"Yeeaaaah, I'll get you a shirt to wear!"

My baby a bad ass. Him fighting in that elevator then jumping out? Spank bank material. Then him chasing Black Panther and Bucky? My God. Then I found out Bucky a parent killer. Followed by Bucky and Cap jumping Tony. Spider-Man is my favorite.
"Let me flat iron your hair, Ari. Fully see my masterpiece," I sat on the barstool in her kitchen.
"So when are you moving in with dude bro?" Kel asked.
"Later this month. I moved all of Boudicca's stuff in. I'm going to do some pre spring cleaning of the my closet before moving that in,"
"Are you nervous?"
"Yes and no. I spend 70% of my time at his place. We just haven't discussed how we're going to divide up the bills. He owns the house but I don't know what the property tax is,"
"Let him pay that. You'll handle all streaming services," Kel said.
"No, I have to pay some bills so I don't feel like I'm living off him. We'll talk about it when the press tour is done," my phone started ringing. It's my man.

"Hi, baby? Is it morning in Shanghai?"
"So Tony's daddy and momma are killed by Bucky and you decided to jump him with Bucky? That's fucked,"
"He was going to kill Bucky,"
"Fucked, Muscles. Spider-Man is my favorite now,"
"I'll win you back when you see Endgame,"
"You better!" he laughed.
"I was just calling to say good morning. I know you're with your girls,"
"Okay, I love you,"
"I love you too. Bye," I hung up
"Aw, I want to be in love," Julissa said.
"The sex has been crazy since he said it,"
"I can't believe you went from Virgin to butt fucking in less than a year," Julissa said spraying my hair.
"It feels so good. I want to try it on my back with Chris putting a wand on my clit,"
"You're going to flood,"
"Y'all wild. Marcus don't like anal and neither do I. Hence why we getting married,"
"You ain't lived until you've had anal beads pulled out mid orgasm," Julissa said.
"Okay, done! Oh I love it!" she handed me a mirror.
"Damn, I look good!"
"Say it bitch. This shade matches your skin tone so well,"
"You bout to fuck them up in LA,"
"I need to use special shampoo now, huh?"
"I'll get you everything you need. Come on let's get into Doctor Strange. You're going to hate it,"
"Why?"
"He checks X-rays while driving,"
"You lying?"
"I'm not,"
"Turn that shit on,"

"Mr. Evans. I cleaned everything. You still have that other girls things laying around here,"
"Thank you, Maria. I'll get the stuff taken care of," I paid my maid. This place was caked on dust. I didn't realize how much time I spent in Boston this year.

I walked the maid out. The landscapers did a great job on the yard. I want Ariel to love this place so she's more inclined to visit me will I'm voicing Buzz.
"Is Jenny in town to come get her stuff?" Scott asked. He's been with me the since the China premiere.
"I don't know. I'm just going to throw it away,"
"Chris,"
"I told her to come get her shit when she dumped me. She had a key and nothing but time,"