First Timers

"Okay, Jules. I want you to lighten your leg workout by 10 pounds. Your ankle is doing fine but I don't want to aggravate it," I told our star receiver. He got grabbed at his ankle last game, so we wanna make sure he's 100% there.
"A whole ten?"
"Yes, I know you want to feed the beast but the beast's ankle is very valuable and we don't need anything to happen to it,"
"Got it. I'm going to head to the chiropractor. Am I your last check in for the day?"
"Yes, I can't wait to run away from you brutes," he chuckled.
"Any plans tonight? Besides looking over our charts?"
"I have a date, actually," I smiled.
"Oh shit. With Captain America?" He clapped.
"Shhhh, how do you know?"
"I didn't. You just told me. I saw him in the back after our win. None of the cheerleaders were around and you the only other woman here. Detective Edelman," he faked holding a monocle to his eye,
"It's just a date. Keep it to yourself'!" I said pointing my pen at him. He got up.
"Get it, girl. Get it get it, girl. Got a date with Cap. And Human Torch. And Lucas Leeeee," he closed the door to my office. People think I work with grown men. I don't. 

I left notes for my team and organized my office before grabbing my things. I didn't think about Chris being famous. My picture is going to end up somewhere tomorrow.
I hopped in my Range a drove into Boston. A hour drive and still can't think of a good outfit for tonight.
"Welcome back, Dr. Hathaway," Jerry, the door main, greeted me.
"Who's your favorite Avenger, Jerry?" He's a bit of a nerd. "Captain America of course," I walked up to his podium. "So um. What does he do?" I whispered making him laugh.
"Super human speed, strength. Fast healing. But the main thing is his heart. He was the only one to not be corrupted by the super soldier serum,"

"Does he have the silver arm?" He chuckled.
"No mam. That's Bucky," I shook my head. "Buck- lemme go to my house before I confuse myself anymore,"
"Have a good night,"
"Thank you. You too," I took the elevator up to my apartment.

"Boudicca! Hi baby!" My Rottie ran up to me then flipped on her belly for rubs which I gave many of.
"I missed you," she followed me into my bedroom. I took off doctor fit and laid in bed. The date is in about three hours and I have to stop to get gas before I get there. This bed gets more appealing as I lay here. My phone got a text. From the tone and I can tell it's not Patriots related.

Captain Sam Adams

We still on for tonight?

Yes, sorry.  Week one has been crazy.

Hopefully I can help ease that stress. Would you like me to send a car for you?

That would be nice. Thank you☺️

No problem. See you later

I sent Chris the address for the diner down the street from my apartment. If he wants to kidnap me he's going to have to apply himself. He got some brownie points because God knows I didn't feel like going to get gas.

After a power nap I started to get ready. Is it a problem that I own more loungewear than evening dresses? Luckily I found a gray jumpsuit my brother bought me the last time I visited LA. My getting ready playlist finally getting some play.

Good thing about short hair I don't need to mess with it. For my make up I did a natural complexion, brown smokey eye, lashes, and a glossy pink lip.
"Boudicca! Does mommy look good?" I posed for her. She huffed.
"What?" I looked in the mirror in my closet.
"Accessories. I forgot," I'm really not used to going out.  I slapped on some earrings and my Tiffany watch. The place Chris is taking us is known for the creme de la creme of Boston eat there. All I know is that means all I'll be hearing that damn accent all night.