Yo Lil Friend

Okay so. I was gone for a minute..... but I had to figure out where I wanted to go with the story. Also whether to include the pandemmy. But I finally mapped things out. Also the story started getting a lot of likes and adds so I appreciate it. Also, also. I started watching P-Valley. Mind ya business when I write a story about Chris showing up at The Pynk.

Being in this grocery store has my anxiety at an all time high, but I have to get stuff to make sure my girl is comfortable. In between takes I was looking up soft food meals that I could make for her.

Everyone was surprised to see me on set. Luckily, I don't have to be in until the evening tomorrow and then off the next two days. I'm going to be waiting on Ariel hand and foot.

I need to talk to Tina, the police, insurance. We're going to need a vacation before I get into Lightyear.

I got the groceries without being noticed. I wanted to stop and get her the aroma therapy oils but I need to get home.

I got to the house. The Rav 4 is still here. Joy.
I went through the front door and was greeted by the goodest boy.
"Hi, Dodger. Hi buddy!" I put the bags down to give him some love.
"I missed you, Bubba," I picked the groceries back up and went with him into the kitchen.
"Hi, Chris," Julissa greeted me.
"You don't have to clean, Julissa,"
"It's a coping mechanism," I frowned.
"I get it. Ariel still upstairs?"
"Yeah, she's been sleeping all day. Your mama made her a thick omelet with ground beef in it. Besides that she's taking Tylenol every four hours,"
"I bought a bunch of food that'll be for her,"
"I'll put it away. Boudicca is in the living room. They got baby girl off all the drugs,"

I went to check on my girl.
"Aw, Boudi," she has a cone on so she doesn't pick at the bandages on her legs. Her tail wagged seeing me.
"How you doin, cutie?" I rubbed her head.
"Juju? Where's her notes from the vet?"
"I have them!" I put on my best fake smile to face Kel.
"Can I see it?"
"We already gave her her meds for the morning," Is that what I asked.
"I want to feed her later so I need to see it,"
"I'll give it to you during dinner," I ignored her and gave Boudicca more much deserved love.
Dodger came over with his lion and cuddled up next to her.
"You been taking care of her, Bubba?"
I pet him before going back in the kitchen.

"You went grocery shopping?"
"Yeah, got all of Ari's favorites. And a few things for once she can start chewing again," I went in the bag Juju didn't open yet.
"Nutella and Ritz,"
"She don't eat Ritz with Nutella. She like Saltines,"
"She doesn't like the saltiness of Saltines anymore,"
"Boy, I know everything about my girl. It's Saltines," she laughed rolling her eyes.

Do you know she squirts like a fountain if she has a butt plug in?

"I'll finish putting the groceries away, Chris. You go be with Ariel," Juju said breaking the tension.
"Thanks,"
I went up to our room. I heard the showering going.
"Ari! It's me!" I announced before walking in.
She must of just got in because the glass hasn't fogged up yet. I could clearly see the bruising on her rib cage.
"Help me?"" she giggled.
"Of course," I walked closer to the shower.
"What's up?"
"Help me wash my hair? It hurts when I raise my arms,"
"Yeah,"
"I also want to see you naked," she winked.
"I can do all that," I took my clothes off and joined her.
"Did you put that poo poo stuff in it?" She laughed.
"Ow, ow," she clutched her ribs.
"I'm sorry,"
"It's okay. It hurts to laugh more when I don't have my compression sleeve on. Yes, Juju put my pre poo in. I washed it out already," I reached over her to grab her shampoo.
"How was work?" She kissed my Dodger tattoo.
"Fine, how are you feeling?"
"I feel sore. Like post workout sore times 20. I've only got up to eat,"
I poured the shampoo in my hands and started massaging her scalp.
"Mmm,"
"Should I focus in a particular spot?"
"No, it feels so good," she moaned. That woke my dick up. I concentrated on only washing her hair.
"You got to see Boudicca?" I asked.
"Yeah, she couldn't get upstairs with the cone so I came down there to love on her,"
"I'll carry her up here,"
"She was looking at us like "which one of you bitches going to pick me up?" I laughed.
"Daddy's home now,"
"Mm, stop. If we fuck you'll literally break my back,"
"That's the last thing on my mind. I just need to get you back to 100%,"
"I think you can start eating my pussy at 70%,"
"You're the doctor not me," she smiled.