I Became Kun's Personal Assistant 4

Keep running filming area

YuXin opened the door for Kun as he walked into the resting area during their break. His favourite dishes were already placed on the table neatly with a pair of chopsticks on his bowl. "Here's your lunch." YuXin dragged his chair out a little for Kun to sit down.

Kun's eyes followed YuXin around as he ate his lunch, observing his assistant coordinating with the programme assistant on the outfit for later and the rundown of the games later.

Something was off about YuXin ever since the stage performance during the weekend. Her attitude towards Kun was different but he can't pinpoint exactly what it was. It wasn't like they were on friendly terms ever since she'd become his assistant but she's become even more distant the past few days, giving him curt replies and keeping away from him as much as possible apart from work requirements. Kun stuffed the remaining beef in his mouth and chewed on as he ruminate on the possible reasons.

It didn't take long for him to find out the reason behind YuXin's change in attitude. Zhenyi was partnered up with Kun for the next game and Kun had to carry Zhenyi from one end of the wooden plank to the other while avoiding the obstacles in place.

The moment Kun placed his arm under Zhenyi's legs to carry her up, he glanced towards YuXin who's standing behind the camera with the rest of the crew and saw the crease in between her brows.

She's jealous. She must be jealous. That means she still has feelings for me. Kun started celebrating and fist pumped internally at YuXin's sulking, his lips stretched upwards to a smirk for a mere moment before he could control it.

.

Weibo <Cai Xukun Fan Page>

<JPG.> Cai Xukun smirking while carrying Zhang Zhenyi during Keep Running filming.

[my cp is real!]

[Most compatible couple!! They should get married on the spot]

[When are they going to announce their relationship? Kun was also smirking during his performance on V stage on Saturday] <JPG. >

[please don't stir up any rumour. Kun Kun is single]

[Kun belongs to Ikun only!! Zhenyi get lost! ]

[Kun Kun and Zhang Zhenyi mama loves the both of you.]

YuXin scrolled through the post after getting notified by her sister about the rumours spreading. Taking a deep breath, she walked over to Kun hesitantly and stammered, "That.. Kun.. The news about you and Zhenyi are spreading like wildfire on Weibo, do you want the PR team to step in?"

"It's alright." Kun glanced at YuXin briefly before focusing back on the television. "It's not a big deal."

"But.." YuXin interjected before she could stop herself.

"Why? Does it affect you?" Kun raised his brows with curiosity.

YuXin stared back at him with a blank look, lost in her own thoughts for a moment before swallowing the lump on her throat. "No, you guys look compatible together. If you like her you should go for it." YuXin mustered a sincere smile at Kun.

I thought wrong? Was I too full of myself? Cai Xukun you're a joke. Kun let out a loud sigh as he slumped down on the bed. How on earth did things become this complicated. Initially he requested for YuXin to be his personal assistant out of no choice but ever since he's been around her for the past few weeks, he realised his feelings that he once thought was gone were now slowly surfacing up.

It's frustrating to be the one catching feelings for an ex who once dumped you and Kun is hating himself for being in that situation. Yet at the same time, he couldn't control his feelings towards her. It's comforting to know that she still remember his preference for food, his small habits and details about him. It felt nice to be taken care of by her, even though she's only doing it as a duty of a personal assistant.

YuXin, let me keep you by my side just a little longer.

.

After a long day of filming for Keep Running for the second day, the hosts were rounding  up the episode with their closing dialogue and Kun and Zhenyi won the challenge for the day.

YuXin lips formed a thin line when she saw Zhenyi tugging on Kun's sleeve and looking up at him with a deep set gaze. Forget it, if Kun doesn't care what his fans think, who am I to step in.

YuXin gathered Kun's belongings and lugged it behind Kun while Kun walked in front with Zhenyi at his side. It can't be that she's following us back.. Is she? YuXin wondered as she observed the two walking in front of her. Zhenyi was following Kun to their car with no intention of leaving.

Looking at the couple who were engrossed in their conversation without a care to their surroundings, YuXin felt a slight annoyance, dying to be 10 yards away from them.

As she shifted her eyes away from the striking couple in front of her, she saw a girl with a mask taking huge power stride towards Zhenyi, gripping a glass bottle in her right hand.

The girl unscrewed the cap and directed the contents to Zhenyi face and splashed it towards her.

"Careful!" YuXin shouted as she dashed in front of Zhenyi with a look of panic.