I Became Kun's Personal Assistant 5

"YuXin!!" Kun shouted as he lunged towards the girl who's groaning in pain kneeling on the floor. Her sleeve was soaking wet from the mysterious content in the bottle and there was a strong acidic smell emanating in the air.

"Don't.. Touch.. Acid.." YuXin pushed Kun away from her side as her face scrunched up in pain. The searing hot feeling slowly enveloped her arm as the acid soaked through her jacket sleeve, seeping onto her bare skin. She slowly removed her jacket, showing her right arm that was all red and swollen.

.

Kun opened the door and entered the hospital ward unceremoniously, sitting himself down on the chair beside the bed. His face was dark and solemn as he fixed his gaze on YuXin.

The tense atmosphere made YuXin gulped nervously as she cleared her throat. "Is Zhenyi alright? It didn't get on her face did it?"

Hearing her question, the expression on Kun's face turned even colder, causing YuXin to be throughly confused at his reaction. Did I not protect her in time? Did she get disfigured?!

YuXin eyes widened nervously, "Is she injured? The burns will get better though won't it? She's a girl.. It must be painful for her to get scars on her.."

"And you're not a girl?" Kun questioned back at her. Sensing Kun's piercing gaze, YuXin looked down meekly and kept quiet. "Liu YuXin. You think you're so capable isn't it? Dashing out like this, acting like a hero."

Hearing Kun raising his voice at her, YuXin frowned sadly, muttering under her breath. "I did it to save your girlfriend.. Why are you scolding me like I did something wrong.."

As she said her words out, the feeling of being wronged welled up in her heart and she could feel her tears brimming in her eyes. "I already tried my best to protect her.. *sniff* I'm sorry if I didn't do it well enough.. *sniff*" As she rattled on, her tears began dribbling down her face, unable to contain her inner turmoil any longer. The searing hot pain in her arm could not compare to the pain of being scolded by Kun for another woman.

" Liu YuXin you silly fool." Kun muttered and stood up. He pulled YuXin in to his chest, caressing the back of her head affectionately as the girl began crying on his chest. "You are the one I'm worried about." Even though they've known each other for a long time, this was one of the rare few moments that Kun saw YuXin crying out in this state.

"Is it painful?" Kun asked with a gentle tone. YuXin shook her head and pressed her face deeper into Kun's chest, letting his shirt soak up her tears as she let her guard down and continued sobbing.

All of a sudden, YuXin pulled back from Kun's embrace and turned her head to the side avoiding him and stammered, "I'm.. Sorry I don't mean to cry on you.." her explanation was cut short when Zhenyi came in with a worried frown.

"YuXin are you alright -?" Zhenyi eyes darted between Kun's tear stained and YuXin's red swollen eyes, sensing the awkward atmosphere in the room. She raised her brows and asked, "Is.. Everything alright?" Her sudden appearance in the room made YuXin panic and she immediately attempted to explain the situation before it become worse.

"Its not what it looks like, umm there's nothing between Kun and me, please don't misunderstand."

"Zhenyi, YuXin is fine. Can you give us some time alone?" Kun cut YuXin off and ushered Zhenyi out of the room.

"Liu YuXin, why are you so quick to draw a line between us? Am I that detestable?" Kun asked with a tone of slight annoyance. He couldn't get why YuXin was blowing hot and cold towards him in one moment to the other and it was getting frustrating to him.

Fidgeting her hands on the blanket, YuXin looked down and mumbled," I just don't want to come in between you and your girlfriend.. I don't want her to misunderstand anything." YuXin chewed on her lips nervously, trying to calm herself down.

Liu YuXin you're really as dense as a piece of wood. Kun folded his arms and walked towards YuXin slowly,"When did I say I have a girlfriend?" He sat back down on the chair and kept his eyes locked on YuXin, "The only girlfriend I ever acknowledge to having is you."

The abrupt confession from Kun made YuXin shot her head up and look at him with her mouth slightly agape.

Smiling, Kun reached out for YuXin's hand and caressed her slender fingers tenderly, "Why? You should know that I'm a fervent and dedicated lover." He placed his lips gently on her fingers and continued, "YuXin, give me another chance. Let's get back together hm?"

"But.. Aren't you with Zhenyi?"

Hearing Zhenyi's name being brought up by YuXin for the umpteen time, Kun rolled his eyes and chuckled softly. "She's Zhengting's cousin. I'm just taking care of her because of his request."

"Why are you hesitating for so long?" Kun sat up straight with his eyebrows creased. "Don't tell me.. You are in love with another guy?"

"No! What are you talking about?!" YuXin replied frantically. "I just.. I'm just a dance instructor.." YuXin looked down and started fidgeting with her fingernails again. "I'm not an idol.. I can't bring you any fame.. And what if you lose fans because of me.. And.. And I probably have an ugly scar on my arm now.." Her voice became softer and softer as she rambled on about her insecurities.

"Sigh. What am I supposed to do now, you're so adorable that I want to kiss you right now." Kun teased and YuXin looked up at him again, surprised at his reply.

Taking the opportunity, Kun leaned in swiftly and caressed YuXin's face with his right palm and placed his lips gently on hers.

"I don't need an idol girlfriend, I don't need extra fame, I don't need mindless fans. And I still love you no matter what scars you have." Kun leaned in again, this time round deepening his kiss as he pulled YuXin closer to him.

.
Cai Xukun Weibo

<JPG. > Thank you for coming back into my life.💙

Comments

[Zhang Zhenyi: Congratulations Kun Kun!! I'll continue to root for the both of you!]

[cai is delicious: Ahhh!! She's the knight in shining armour. Kun's girlfriend is indeed one of a kind.]

[cai xiao kui mama : Proud to have such a courageous daughter in law. My son is in good hands.]

[cai cai princess: <video.> Omgosh, daughter in law is a dance instructor. Her dancing skills are superb]

[ikun0208: <jpg.> Son and daughter-in-law were in the same college previously. They were an item during school days. Ahhhh this is their happily ever after!]

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Great, now my girlfriend is more popular than me. Cai Xukun grumbled begrudgingly as he sees YuXin being crowded by a group of girls fighting to pass her gifts and letters.

"YuXin! You're so pretty!"

"YuXin! Wifey!"

Unable to take it any longer, he stepped in front of her with a slight look of annoyance, "What Wifey, please don't anyhow call my girlfriend your wife. She belongs to me." Kun grabbed YuXin's hand possessively and strode off to the car.

[End.]