I Became Cai Xukun's Dog 3

Cai Xukun sensed his dog waking up and rolled himself to the side of his dog and stretched his hands out to carry his dog to his bed.

"Baobao, why are you awake so early in the morning?" he mumbled with his low raspy voice.

He flipped himself over and snuggled his dog in his embrace. "Let's sleep a little more."

YuXin attempted to get out from Kun's embrace but failed miserably as his arm successfully pinned her down and she had no ounce of strength to move. Admitting defeat, she stopped her struggling and lie down obediently beside Cai Xukun, enjoying his scent as she slowly steady her breath.

Somehow being Cai Xukun's Dog for the second time, she's getting used to the physical touch from him and even enjoying the pats that he was showering her with.

YuXin realised Cai Xukun led a rather mundane life like her when he's not working. His routine mostly consist of him composing music in his own studio and then lazing around in his living room browsing through different shows and scrolling through social media. It was almost the same as hers apart from having the dog to keep himself entertained.

"Baobao, when do you think your future mother is coming to Shanghai?" Cai Xukun patted her gently while scrolling through his phone while YuXin looked up innocently.

"Sigh, if I'm too forthcoming do you think she'd get spooked?" Cai Xukun threw his phone on the coffee table.

"But I've been waiting for so long.." He picked his dog up and lay it on his lap as he continued narrating his own love life. "Did you know, when I saw her again on her first performance in YWY, I knew I was doomed from the start. Even though I was the PD, I became bias towards her subconsciously and I started cueing her more to let her have more screen time."

He held up both YuXin's arm resulting in her standing on her hind legs as he looked straight into her puppy eyes.

"She never complains, even when she's in pain or even when she's suffering. But she doesn't know, she's not the only one in pain.. Baobao, we have to work together to make sure from here on, her life will just be filled with happiness. We will be her biggest UM."

The sudden heartfelt words from Cai Xukun made YuXin stunned on the spot as she tried to collect her thoughts. So Cai Xukun really likes me.. And he liked me since so long ago.

She started recalling back to the days where she was at YWY and indeed he has provided a lot of support for her through those tough times. She did have feelings for him other than just respecting him as a PD but she didn't dare to pursue it any further. It wasn't the right time then. Also, the idea of him liking her was something she wouldn't even dare to think of. He was after all, the coveted Ace that everyone loves and admired.

Can we really have a chance together now?

Cai Xukun took carried her up and took a selfie together, checking it before sending it to YuXin.

[We will be waiting for you.]

"Baobao, you think YuXin will come find us?" Cai Xukun looked at his dog with a hesitant frown and YuXin replied with a confident nod. I will.

.

When Liu YuXin woke up once again, she found herself back in her own body and quickly grabbed her phone to check her text messages. True enough, she found the picture and message sent by Cai Xukun that was exactly what she'd taken with him when she was a dog. So it's not a dream?!

Her eyebrows knotted together as she typed in her reply seriously.

[I'll come over tomorrow.]

Brave is the only response.

.

A few months later

Cai Xukun cast a jealous look towards his dog that was currently enjoying the pats and cuddles from his girlfriend. Ever since they got together, he realised that his girlfriend seemed to dote on his dog more than him. No doubt, he did use his dog as a bait to get close to his girlfriend but the way she's showering her with special treatment is too much.

"Liu YuXin, why do I feel like you love baobao more than me?" Kun puffed up his cheek in an attempt to make himself look sad and vulnerable as he leaned on YuXin's shoulder.

YuXin sputtered out a laugh and smoothed Kun's hair affectionately, "Why, I always feel that I can connect with her well."

"I don't care, you're my girlfriend. You need to pay attention to me too."Kun nudged YuXin with his head and wrapped his arms around her, pulling her into his embrace before showering kisses on her face.

[End.]

This is a rather short story, hope you guys enjoyed it!

Next story is going to be more lengthy. 😅