I Am Chasing After You?! 4

"It's getting late, let me send you back to your dormitory." Kun offered and YuXin followed behind closely.

When they reached the entrance of the girl's dormitory, Kun turned towards YuXin and looked her in the eyes, "Are you free tomorrow evening? Let's go for dinner."

"Huh? Yeah I'm free." YuXin stifled a yawn and answered. All she wanted to do this moment was to crawl under her blanket and hibernate for a good twelve hours after rushing her thesis and completing the task of getting Kun into dance club.

Smiling, Kun smoothed her hair gently. "Hurry up and go rest, I'll see you tomorrow."

YuXin nodded and returned a lazy smile at Kun before waving goodbye to him.

.

The next morning, YuXin was surprised to see Kun standing in front of the girl's dormitory with breakfast ready in his hands.

"Kun? What are you doing here?"

"Delivering breakfast to you." He smiled and handed a sandwich and a bottle of milk to her.

What's going on, is this special treatment as vice president of the dance club? "Thanks Kun, but you don't have to specially come over if it's not convenient." YuXin explained. It wasn't like she would demand members of the dance club to send her breakfast in the morning.

"It's okay to do it for you." Kun replied and rubbed his nose shyly as his ears started to heat up. "Let's go to school."

While walking over to the school campus, YuXin munched on the breakfast hungrily. After Kun had sent her home yesterday evening, she took a quick shower and crawled right into bed, missing dinner.

In no time at all, YuXin managed to stuff down the sandwich into her empty stomach.

"There's some crumbs on the side of your lips." Kun pointed to YuXin's lips with a grin as he observed the girl enjoying the sandwich in her own world.

"Is it gone?" YuXin brushed her lips gently with her fingers with slight embarrassment. Without warning, Kun reached his hand out and used his thumb to caress the side of YuXin's left lips, helping her to remove the crumbs.

"It's gone now."

YuXin stared at Kun for a brief moment before blinking her eyes and coming to her senses. Her heart skipped a beat and she could feel the heat slowly rising to her face. Clearing her throat, she quickly mumbled a thanks and averted her eyes away from him.

17:30 -I'm done with my class, see you at the atrium.
17:31 👌 🏃‍♀️

"What do you feel like having?" Kun turned to ask YuXin.

"Hmm I know there's a hotpot restaurant near our campus. Let's go there."

The hotpot restaurant was bustling with patrons coming for dinner and the two managed to get a table after queuing for 15 minutes.

"Our store is having promotion for couples now. All you need to take a Polaroid photo and paste it on our feature wall and you get 15% discount, " the waitress introduced to the two.

"Ah.."

"Okay, let's do it." Kun interjected before YuXin could say anything. He wrapped his arm around her shoulder, pulling her closer with their face nearly stuck close to each other and posed for the waitress.

"Eh mei mei, stop looking at your boyfriend and face the camera," the waitress instructed.

YuXin quickly shifted her eyes away from Kun and looked at the polaroid camera with a faint blush on her cheeks. This.. Maybe Cai Xukun wants to save some money, YuXin thought internally.

Surprisingly, she found herself having a lot of common topics to share with Kun during the meal. Both of them started talking about everything under the sun and YuXin found herself genuinely enjoying Kun's company as they chatted on.

"How much is the meal? I'll transfer my share over to you." YuXin asked as they stepped out of the restaurant and was turned down by Kun.

"Its okay, I've got it."

"But.." didn't he act as a couple with me just to save money on this meal? YuXin pondered and hesitated to say it. In the end she decided not to pursue on that to save Kun's pride and replied, "I'll pay for the next meal then."

When they finished their meal, the sky was already dark with chilly breeze blowing on them at night as they walked back to their dormitory.

Continuing with their conversation during dinner, YuXin started to talk share about her personal experience in playing games with her friends animatedly as Kun listened intently, darting his eyes towards her right hand that swinging close to his left hand.

In one swift motion, he caught the opportunity and held her hand as she brushed her hand accidentally on his.

"Kun..?" YuXin tilted her head and looked at him with a confused frown.

"My hand is feeling cold," Kun blurted out an excuse to cover his real intention. It was his first relationship and he clearly didn't know how to express himself.

"Ahh, it is pretty chilly today," YuXin nodded in agreement and turned to face Kun, holding up both his hands in between hers and started using her mouth to blow warm air on his hands before rubbing them together.

"Winter is coming soon, make sure you moisturize your hands and keep them warm." She held onto his left hand slot it inside the pocket of her spacious jacket.

"It's warmer this way." She flashed a smile as her eyes curved into crescents.

In that moment, Kun finally understood why she's dub as the crown jewel in dance club. Apart from her good looks and personable character, she also possessed a kind heart, treating everyone around her with extra care.

His lips stretched into a smile as he kept his gaze upon YuXin, listening to her talk and chiming in the conversation while as they strolled back to her dormitory.

"Thanks for sending me back, be careful on your way back." YuXin said when they reached the entrance to the girl's dormitory.

She was just about to turn and walked into the dormitory when she felt Kun holding on to her wrist and landed a soft kiss on her forehead.

" See you tomorrow." He mumbled under his breath and turned to leave immediately while YuXin stood rooted to the ground in pure shock.

What the heck just happened??!