Chapter 17

Author's Note:

Here's Chapter 17, yay! Thanks for everyone who voted and commented. I love all of you!

Emily xoxo

_______________________________________________________________________________

Dallas’ P.O.V…

My blood was boiling; I was tired of Summer and her stupid useless questions. I needed to let off some steam so I pushed past Summer, pushing her into the wall and walked down the stairs. She followed me and I wasn’t in the mood. “Dallas, are you serious!” She yelled. I couldn’t answer her or else I was going to get her angrier and I’d never live it down. I walked outside and breathed the air in and out and felt myself cool down a little bit. I walked around the streets finding them empty. I lit up a cigarette and looked at the cracks in the street. What have a I turned myself into? I’m hanging around the same girl for too long. This can’t be healthy. Damn, I’m going crazy. I thought and walked into a body. I looked up into brown eyes. Ah, Tim Shepard.

“What are you doing, Winston?” He asked raising an eyebrow.

“Nothing, man.” I said blowing smoke in his face. He stood there stone faced but I knew that ticked him off. “What’s wrong, Shepard, don’t want to fight?” I asked.

“I’m always up for a good fight.” He said and threw the first punch. I came back swinging though.

It was a good fight overall, I’d like to say that I won but I don’t really know. I began walking back to Buck’s and hoped Summer wasn’t there. But there she was sitting on my bed looking depressed obviously waiting for me. “Hey.” I said. She looked over to me and stood up.

“Dallas Winston what happened to you!” She asked rushing over to me.

“Nothing, man don’t touch me.” I said.

“I’m not a man, let me check you out!” She whined. She checked out my cuts and shrugged. “You’re fine.” She said. “What happened to you?” She pressed.

“I got into a fight; now let’s get your shit into that house.” I said.

“Ok.” She said her face lighting up.

Summer’s P.O.V…

After I had settled into the house I let out a sigh. I’m six months pregnant and moving furniture. Dallas looked at me. “Are you going to stay?” I asked with a tiny bit of hope. I felt bad that I got him so mad, it’s just he frustrates me so much and then he comes back acting all cool because he got into a fight.

“Nah, I’m not. Maybe another night.” He said.

“But, I thought you were going to live with me.” I pleaded.

“Not tonight, Summer.” He said and with that he left.

“Fine, just leave me like you always do.” I whispered after he was already long gone out of earshot.

I opened my eyes and looked around. What? Where am I? I asked myself. I sat up in bed and looked around. Oh, cool, I forgot, I’m in my own freaking house! I thought excitedly. “Morning, lil Nikki.” I said rubbing my belly. I was in love with the idea that I had my own house but it was really bothering me that Dallas hadn’t bothered to stay the night with me. But it’s ok because it is his decision in the end and if he wants to stay in Buck’s for the rest of his life then let him. I got up and showered and walked downstairs and began breakfast. Today, I was going to visit the gang and maybe have them over for a change of scenery. I hadn’t seen them in a very long time, other than when I ran in and out of the house very briefly about a month ago when I had ran in to get the rest of my stuff. I realized that they hadn’t really even talked to me in three months. I felt bad.