Chapter 14!

Author's Note:

Hellur, everybody, what's going? I'd like  to thanks everyone for commenting on last chapter, you're all amazing. Well, here's some Everything's Changing!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

“I need to talk to you.” Dallas said.

“Then talk.” I said quoting him.

“Summer.” He said in a warning tone. I stood up and walked over to him and he stepped onto the porch and I stood before him and closed the door.

“What do you want?” I asked.

“You’re really pregnant?” He asked.

“Yeah, I am, I really wouldn’t joke about that.” I said.

“What are you going to do about it?” He asked, his hand balling into a fist.

“I’m going to have the baby.” I said.

“Do you really expect me to throw away my life for a kid?” He asked.

“Nope because I know you and that would be the right thing to do but it just doesn’t fit you. You’re going to do something like leave me alone for the rest of your life and be a pussy because you’re not man enough to step up and be there for me and the baby.” I snapped.

“I don’t want to be a dad. I don’t want to have a kid or have to commit to you.” He said. Tears welled up in my eyes and I shook my head.

“Do what you want, Dallas, I just thought that we had something special. I thought that I had changed you. I thought we’d be together forever. I thought I loved you Dallas.” I said.

“You’re actually being cool about this Curtis, I didn’t expect you to be like this.” He said pushing a strand of hair out of my face. “I think that I want to be there for you but I don’t know how to even think about this whole mess.” He said.

“This doesn’t have to be a mess though. I’m moving out of this house soon and then I’m going to set up my own place and have a little crib next to my bed and have to buy bottles and pacifiers and little toys. If you were living with me and we’d take turns getting up in the middle of the night and heating up bottles and feeding our little baby. All you have to do is try to settle down. Please, Dallas this means so much to me.” I pleaded.

“I’ll think about it.” He said. My face lit up and I felt a little bit of hope arise in me.

“That’d be great.” I said. I stood on my tip toes and kissed his lips. He kissed me back and wrapped his arms around my waist. I wrapped my hands in his hair and pushed myself against him. “Dallas.” I whispered on his lips. He broke the kiss and kissed my neck.

“You’re so beautiful.” He whispered in my ear. It sent shivers down my spine and my whole body was tingling. I had missed his scent of nicotine and beer and his soap.

“Seriously, you go from hating each other to making out on my front porch.” Darry said with a hard edge to his voice. I looked over to him and gave him a sheepish smile.

“Sorry, I guess I just can’t get enough of this bad boy.” I said, now staring into Dallas’ eyes.

“Can you please not have sex on my porch?”

“Sorry, Darry.” I said and detached myself from Dallas. I started back into the house. “You coming or what?” I asked.

“Nah, I got some serious thinking to do tonight.” He said with a smirk on his face. I smiled and watching him slowly disappear from my view.