Chapter 23

Author's Note:

Last Chapter of the day, guys! I hope you enjoy

Emily xoxo

_________________________________________

We walked down the street and towards the lot where we were meeting up with Shepard’s gang. I felt nervous because I haven’t seen Tim since the day he raped me. Dallas was holding my hand just like he had before the first rumble. The socs wouldn’t be expecting me because Dallas was hurt the last time I fought with them, I know that none of the gang wants me there but I would never miss a fight. They think that it isn’t appropriate for a girl to be fighting but I don’t really care because I’m not about to leave my gang helpless even though Dallas is the best fighter and they don’t technically need me. We arrived at the lot and Dallas tensed as Tim eyed me. “She cannot fight tonight.” Tim said to Dallas but he never took his eyes off of me.

“It’s not your decision to make.” Dallas said.

“This little bitch-.”

“Don’t fucking finish that statement.” Dallas said his eyes raging with anger.

“Calm down man, I was just going to tell you how much of a fucking bitch she is, I mean damn what kind of girl cheats on the man she supposedly loves and then lies about it?” Dallas was shaking by this point and he was about to kill Tim and I was about to let him. I heard yelling from behind me and I turned around and I heard a few loud noises seconds before I crumpled to the ground.

Dallas’ P.O.V…

I heard three gun shots and Summer’s hand fell from mine. I whipped around and saw a silver beat up car racing away and Summer was gushing blood. Soda ran to her already in tears. I knew Tim was up to it. “Shepard you are fucking dead.” I said and charged at him and he grabbed both of my wrists.

“I don’t want to fight, I just gave you what you deserve, you don’t deserve little Curtis, you’re way too good for her, you should be thanking me right now.” He said calmly but his words did not relax me one bit, they enraged me.

“I thought I taught you a lesson after you raped her while she was pregnant with my fucking kid and now you set her up to die!” I yelled strangling him.

“Dallas, we don’t have time for this we need to get her to a hospital!” Darry said urgently. I picked Summer up and she was limp and unmoving. She can’t be dead. I repeated over and over in my head. She is not going to die, she will be all right. She has to be. I thought. My mind was racing as I ran back to her house that I had purchased for her with her draped over my shoulder and it was at that moment that I realized that she was as important as Johnny was to me. I had done so much for this little broad that it was too late for her to jump off the wagon. I placed her in the back seat and sped off toward the hospital without the rest of the gang. I pulled up to the hospital and barely stopped the car and picked her up and ran into the hospital at full speed. I ran to the front desk and looked at the lady with urgency.

“Get a fucking nurse, she is going to die!” I screamed at her.