Chapter two

Author's Note:

Hey! I hope you all like this section of the story! Pretty please vote! Maybe I'll post the next chapter tomorrow? Who knows if I'll feel like it?

Emily xoxo (You're all amazing anyways!)

_______________________________________________________________________________

I swung open the door to Buckâs and smiled at the large crowd of people that were dancing to the music. I could feel the music pounding in my chest, sending a wave of exhilaration through me. I looked at Two-Bit and smiled at him. He smiled back and then his attention was brought onto a short blonde girl with darkly tanned skin. He walked over to her and tried to charm her. I rolled my eyes, good old Two-Bit, always going after some girl. I walked up to the bar and looked the bartender in the eye. âCan I have a vodka on the rocks?â I asked. I know Iâm not old enough to drink but hell, itâs a party. The bartender nodded, not bothering to ask me for my age. He poured me the drink and I smiled. âThanks.â I said handing him some money. I sat down on a barstool and sipped my drink checking out the guys as they passed by me. As the drink began to hit me, the guys became more and more attractive. I smiled at a guy with dark brown eyes and hair to match. âHey.â I said taking a sip of my drink.

                âHey, honey, whatâs up?â He asked. I shrugged and smiled.

                âI donât know, nothing really, what about you, handsome?â I asked with a wink. He smiled.

                âNot much, just looking at a very pretty girl.â He said seductively. âDo you want to dance?â He asked.

                âI donât dance with guys who donât have names.â I said my words slurring together. He smiled.

                âIâm Tim. Tim Shepard.â He said. The name sounded familiar; like I had heard it before, but through the drunken veil in my mind I couldnât conjure anything worth remembering.

                âIâm Summer.â I said with a smile. âItâs nice to meet you, Tim.â I said. He nodded and extended his hand to me. I gladly took it and he led me onto the dance floor. We began dancing to the loud rock song. âSo, what are you up to Tim?â I yelled through the music.

                âWell, Iâm with you for tonight, babe.â He said.

                âNice.â I said and turned around and his arms wrapped around my waist and pulled me tightly to his body and he rocked our bodies to the music. His lips rested against my neck and his hot breath sent shivers down my spine.

                âYou know, I havenât seen you around town before, are you new?â He asked. I nodded. âWell, I must say you are the prettiest girl in town.â I laughed and turned around and looked him in the eyes.

                âYou must be kidding, I mean look at me, Iâm a mess!â I said. He shrugged and pulled me close, gently kissing my lips. I kissed him back and his bit my lower lip asking for entrance. I opened my mouth and his tongue explored my mouth.

                âLooks like good old Tim found himself a broad.â I heard a familiar voice say. I opened my eyes and was brought back to reality. I looked over Timâs shoulder and saw Dallas not too far away.

                âTim stop.â I said pushing him back.

                âWhat babe?â He asked confused.