Chosen last part 2

"I'm SOOOoO gonna beat you, Mikey!" You gloated, smashing your fingers over the remote buttons and narrowing your eyes at the tv.

"Ha! In your dreams, baby!" He responded gleefully. He leaned forward and concentrated harder than you'd ever seen him.

It was your annual video game competition. Once a month you and the turtles (and April of course) have one day dedicated to seeing who was the video game champ.

Mikey won last month, Donnie won the month before, Leo won the three months before that, and Raph came close but April defeated him.

You were absolutely determined to win this month.

Surprisingly, Leo was on the couch behind you and rooting for you.

"Go y/n! You got this!" He shouted when your video game car passed Mikeys. He even jumped out of his seat, nearly spilling the popcorn.

"Why are you rooting for y/n??" Mikey accused lividly. "I'm your brother!!"

"Y/n hasn't won a single competition! Besides, you won last month!" Leo smirked, sitting back down. "It's hilarious to see you this worked up."

"Oh you and Dr. Delicate touch are gonna have a looooong talk later." You snorted.

"Hell yeah he is!" Mikey growled.

Before you could say anything else, Raph entered the room.

"Hey, guys, sorry to cut things short but... Dad needs us to clean!" He blurted out quickly. "Sorry y/n but you should probably go."

You waved him off, shutting the tv off. "Oh, I can stay and help!"

"No! I mean, it'll just be boring trust me." He intervened and took the remote from you hurriedly. He even grabbed your arm and pulled you off the floor. "You don't want to help clean! It's fine!"

"Hold on, we have to clean?" Leo groaned. "We cleaned last month!"

"Yeah, why aren't we fighting Splinter on this?" Mikey stood in Raphs way when he tried to push you out of the room.

You wriggled out of the red masked turtles grasp. "Come on! Don't you want someone to help you debate this with Splinter!"

You were on the rats good side ever since you bought him the exclusive Lou Jitsu movie box. All the turtles knew this.

Why didn't they want you on their side?

A small part of you whispered past insecurities but you brushed it away.

Raph sighed, clearly nervous. "Guys we gotta do... the thing. We gotta clean the thing!" He looked at them as if searching for help.

"What thing?" Leo narrowed his eyes.

"The THING. You know?" Raph cleared his throat. "You don't want to know, y/n. It's super gross."

You placed your hands on your hips, suspicious.

"You know... the thing April mentioned a while ago?" Raph tried again, making some loose gestures that you couldn't really understand.

Somehow, though, Mikey and Leo caught on.

"Ohhhh, the thing!" Mikey exclaimed and immediately began clearing away the snack mess that had been left from the video games.

Leo joined him. "Yeah! Dude, you don't wanna be here to clean the thing." He shoveled as much garbage in his arms as he could. "You can just head for the door and come back later! You know, when we don't have to clean?"

Hesitantly, you grabbed your bag. "Okay..?"

What was this thing they had to clean?

Did they really think it would gross you out?