Lucky in love (Peter Parker X reader)

Relationship status: dating
description: Peter decides to spring a surprise on Y/n, noticing she had been burying herself to much in her school work. So he takes her on a trip to the beach. This is basically just a fluffy one shot. Listen to this song while you read it! <3 and please request and comment on what you think.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    I sighed as i buried my head in my arms. This school work was trampling me like a herd of cows. I rubbed my eyes tiredly. I can't take a break. If I do, I'm gonna fail for sure. It's been going like this for a while now. I just need to get good grades. How does Pete do it so easily? He just flies through it like it's a breeze! He offered to tutor me, but i said no. I know it's the labor day weekend, but i NEED this study time.  

      I sit up when i hear tapping on the window. I walk over and open it, looking out into the night. All i see is the dark streets and blinding street lamps. I look up and only see the empty pit of darkness that was supposed to be full of stars. I shrug and almost go in when i hear a noise. I turn around and look out again. I come face to face with an upside down Peter. 

       "Hey there!" He says as if it isn't 1:00 in the morning. I shriek and stumble away. 

    I then realize it's only Peter. "PETE! Don't do that!" I put my hand over my heart, feeling it flutter rapidly like a caged bird. He kept laughing at me. "Seriously! I could have a heart attack and die! Then what would you do?" I exclaimed as i picked myself off the ground.

  Peter jumped into the room and helped me up. "Then I'd have to give you mouth to mouth." He said, kissing me. I giggled at him.

      "Mouth to mouth wouldn't work on a heart attack, dummy." I chuckled. He rolled his eyes playfully at me. "What are you even doing here?" I asked, looking at my watch. "Do you know how late it is?" 

   "Technically, It's how early it is." He corrected. "I was swinging around town and saw you in your room. I haven't been able to see you for a while." His eyes found my desk with papers strewn across it. "Why are you up at 1:00AM? shouldn't you be sleeping?" 

        My heart sank. Right, i have school work. " I was studying. I can't fail highschool." 

        Peter grins at me. "You can study later! I have a surprise for you."

    I cock my head at him. "What is it?" He only tells me It's a secret and that he'll be at my apartment tomorrow.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Peter's pov

      I sit in the car, waiting for Y/n to come outside. She is gonna be so pumped. I called her this morning,  saying to pack to go to the beach. She literally shrieked for a good five minutes she was so excited. Her parents gave her permission to spend labor day weekend at the beach with me. 

    I smiled when i saw her come out. I opened the door and walked up to her. "Ready?" 

       "Maybe I should just stay home. I need to study." She said in a small voice. 

 "Come on! It's gonna be fun! If you fail a test, I promise that I'll tutor you myself." She giggled at me.

      "Peter, i just think-EEP!" She was cut off by me picking her up bridal style and carrying her to the car. "PETER! PUT ME DOWN!" She laughed. She squirmed as i laughed at her efforts. "NO FAIR! SUPER STRENGTH IS CHEATING!" 

    "You already said you'd come, so you are coming." I reasoned as i dropped her in the front seat. She sighed and gave in. I grabbed her suitcase and put it in the back next to mine where we could easily reach them. 

      Two hours into our car ride she fell asleep. What an angel. She slept like a rock, a peacful expression on her face.
--------------------------time skip and pov change to Y/n------------------------------------------------

         We pulled up to the beach parking lot that afternoon. We had gotten up early for our departure. "You ready?" I asked as i hopped out of the car. Peter nodded excitedly as he followed. "I haven't been to the beach in years!" I was hopping up and down like a kangaroo. I pulled off my shirt, revealing the top of my swimsuit. Peter pulled his off as well. 

          "The last time i went i never went near the waves because i thought i would die!" Peter said as we walked to the water with our hands linked. When we got closer Peter picked me up, threw me over his shoulder and spun me around, no matter how loud i shrieked. It all ended with Peter tripping and us going into the water. 

  "Looks like spider boy is still a clutz."  I smirked as i swam over to him. 

      "Hey!" Peter said and splashed me. "Take it back." 

 "No!"

 "Yes!" 

 "Never!" With each of our answers we splashed each other bigger and better. By now we were soaking and laughing too hard to do anything. Eventually we made our way back to the beach where the crowds were dispersing silently. "Looks like we have the beach to ourselves." I smirked.

    "I'm just glad me girlfriend could come with me." Peter said as we hugged. 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

        Wattpad deleted the rest but i think I'll just leave it this way. Like, comment, vote, share, and request! This is a story for the readers, and the readers can request!