The amazing spiderman x sister! Reader part 2

Gone gone gone part 2
Lost

Summary: in an attempt to fix what was wrong, you seek revenge on the man who took your uncle from you. The question is: will it be you or Peter that gets to him first?

No movie nights.

No jumping and dancing on peters bed, blaring music you knew he hated.

No getting caught by Ben when sneaking into the fridge.

No senseless bickering.

No fighting about who could sit where at dinner.

The final straw was when he stopped picking you up from school.

You waited every day for him, hoping he would round the corner of your middle school with the music too loud playing in Mays car. You wanted to fight with him about what channel the radio should play. You wanted to act embarrassed when he called you "sissy" and beckoned you to the car, singing the Barbie theme song off key.

But he stopped coming.

On the second week he didn't come, you started walking home.

"It's ok hon, just stay on the phone with me." Aunt May spoke through you phone, worry seeping into her voice. "I'm gonna... I'm gonna talk to him ok? This won't happen again. And-and if it does I'll drive you."

You checked behind you for what seemed like the fifth time in the last two seconds. "May, it's ok. I'm almost in highschool." You checked behind you again just to be sure. "He doesn't need to look out for me as much."

"Honey that's not-."

You heard someone walking behind you.

You turned and they were gone.

Well, they probably never were there.

You were about to turn around and keep walking, only you noticed something white hanging off the street lamp.

Webs.

Spider-Man.

You narrowed your eyes.

You had a question to ask him.

Quickly, you disappeared around the corner.

You'd been contemplating something for a while. At first you thought it was just a fantasy. Even a hopeless wish.

But you needed an answer. And who better to give it to you than New York's very own hero?

"Honey? Is everything-?" May asked only to be interrupted.

"I think I hear someone. I need to go." You hung up and watched the rooftops surrounding you in the alley.

You waited for maybe a moment or two.

A head popped up over the edge.

Red.

Big white eyes.

Black web design.

Definitely Spider-Man.

You beckoned him to come down, other hand on your hip.

He pointed at himself and looked behind him. As if you could mean anyone else.

"Yes. You." You beckoned again.

After a moments hesitation, he jumped down to the cement.

Tall.

Lanky.