Understanding 3

After hugging his parents, Milo gathered his boxes, headed to his room, and started finding places for all his gifts. The last box he had to address was the one with his new wardrobe.

He went to his chest of drawers and started rearranging them until he had an empty drawer.

He then tore open the packages of panties. In the first package there were five pairs made of cotton, they each had their own pattern and color to them. While they were mostly white, one had little blue flowers, the others had flower in either yellow, pink, green, or purple.

The next package had just three pairs but they were slick, shiny nylon and they were red, black and white. All were of the same style, almost like the tighty-whities he wore except the waist didn't appear as high, the legs were definitely cut higher, and they were lace trimmed.

He stacked them in the drawer and then placed the three pairs of sheer panty hose, one pair of white tights and a pair of black tights neatly beside them. He found a soft, white,tank top with lace all around the edges that he hadn't noticed under the other underwear packages, earlier, and opened it, before carefully adding it to the drawer.

Last of all, he pulled the dress from the box. The top was like a long sleeved silky black shirt, and the bottom a black and white striped skirt. He grabbed a hanger from the closet, slid some of his clothes over, creating a space just for the new dress and hung it up.

Underneath the dress was more surprises. He discovered a yellow lace skirt and a white blouse. He found hangers and excitedly put them both in the closet, after first holding the skirt at his waist and admiring it in his dresser mirror.

Then he noticed a pair of shoes in the bottom of the box. They were black, flat, sandals, with a single thin strap that crossed over the top, a little loop for each big toe, and a dainty ankle strap with tiny buckle.

He found a spot for them on the closet floor.

Milo picked up the box and the white tissue paper in the bottom fluttered, one corner lifting to reveal yet another surprise.

Would it ever end, he wondered as he pulled the tissue paper out to discover a nightgown. It was long, blue and covered in penguins wearing blue and red ski caps. It had long sleeves and a ruffle at the bottom.

He held it up against him and saw it was long enough to come well below his knees but not quite to his ankles. He carefully folded it and reopened the drawer. He moved the tank top to just above his tights and placed the nightgown in the vacant area.

The absolutely last item in the box was much smaller than the nightgown he just put away. Milo wondered what it could be and his heart pounded as he lifted it out to find it was indeed another nightgown, a rather short one.

He held it up and found it was going to be barely long enough to cover his bottom and maybe three inches of thigh. It was purple with white dots and had the word LOVE in large red, green, blue and gray letters stitched on the chest.

He tingled at the idea of wearing something so short, as he folded it and put it away.

He closed the drawer and went to his computer. He was definitely curious and desperately wanted to go back to the clothes since they were his to wear if he wanted, but he wanted to not want to wear them, so he pushed the feelings aside.

After workng to finish setting his computer up, he went back to the box that had held good new, girly clothes and looked for the card he had found earlier.

He then picked up his cell phone and pulled up the Discord App. He searched for and joined the Today's Girl channel. He had a whole bunch of questions and became excited when he saw that BIM was on.

"HI, BIM. I'm Milo and I have questions."

"HI Milo. Oh, your mom was in the store a couple days ago and told me all about you. You're lucky to have such supportive parents. Welcome to Today's Girl, you're gonna love it here."