Little Sister, Big Sister - Ch3

The next morning I awoke early, needing to relieve my bladder. In the predawn darkness, I stumbled down the hall and into the bathroom.

Just enough moonlight filtered in through the bathroom window for me to be able to see the toilet without turning on the bright light.

I reached down to open my fly and do my business and was confused for a couple seconds over my clothes and the inability to find my fly.

Nature's call was urgent and not going to wait, so I quickly pulled my bottoms and underwear down a bit and once again I found myself sitting on the bowl looking down at a pair of pink girl's underpants and PJ's.

Observing the pajama bottoms in the moonlight, I reached out and rubbed my hand across the cool silky fabric. I was enjoying the feel of the fabric against my fingertips when I began to realize how nice it felt against my legs.

I continued to stroke up and down my thigh with my fingertips until I had finished my business. I immediately became aroused, awaken by the wonderful sensations of the silky pajama fabric against my thighs.

It didn't take long for my manhood to be at full hardness and begging for attention. I couldn't resist and quickly began to give it the attention it craved.

Once I was done, I was shocked by the intensity of the pleasure I had just experienced. I had never before experienced anything this intense.

Excited by what I had experienced, I stood up only to find I almost fell from weakness in my legs. Wow, that really was good. I sat back down for a second, cleaned up the mess I had made on the floor in front of me, then stood again.

After flushing the toilet, I headed back to my room and closed the door. I crawled back into bed, then looked across the room at Rich and saw that he was fast asleep, facing the wall.

I lay my head on the pillow and tried to go back to sleep but I couldn't get my mind off of how I had just had an amazing orgasm and how it had been because of the soft, feminine clothes I had on. It had to be. I had never experienced anything like that before when I wasn't wearing clothes like this.

After a while, I began to imagine myself wearing a dress identical to the one Rich had worn to the mall. As I got into this fantasy, I began to imagine that it was me instead of Rich, on that shopping trip with mom.

Once I realized what I was doing, I tried to shake myself out of it and told myself that those thoughts were gross and that boys didn't like sissy stuff like that. But it was too late, I had already begun to feel a familiar stirring in my pants. Before I could get my mind on something else,

Unable to ignore it, I quickly had my hand in my pants, again stroking away and imagining myself trying on all kinds of pretty things with mom.

When I was finished I got back out of bed and returned to the bathroom to clean up. That's when I heard mom moving around downstairs. As soon as I had finished in the bathroom, I headed downstairs.

Rich appeared out of nowhere and stumbled down the stairs right after me, still in his PJ's of course, and mom was happy to see that I was still in mine.

"I hope you girls got a good night sleep," mom said a little too cheery when we appeared at the bottom of the stairs. "We girls have got a full day planned. First, it's Sunday, and although we haven't been in quite a while, today, we're going to church. After church is lunch, and then a fun afternoon of shopping. "

I was afraid to ask but I wanted to make sure she wasn't saying what it sounded like she was. "Uh mom," I asked. "You're not thinking of taking me out dressed like this, are you? You promised no one would find out! And church? Seriously? In girl clothes? Isn't there something in the Bible that forbids that?"