Caught After Closing - Busted, With Consequences <pt 4>

"Your parents and I have agreed that you will only be able to work here dressed as a girl," Ann began to explain once I returned to the sales floor. "And that you are free to go once your debts are paid off, but you could choose to stay if you like. Until then you will dress, act, and be treated as a lady by all of us here."

Still talking, she began walking towards the front of the store and I followed her.

"Now, we can't very well have you wearing the same thing every day, can we? No. The customers would notice, so this means you will need several outfits of your own. Together with your parents, I have agreed to make sure you have all the outer garments you need for work, at the employee discount of course, and you will pay me back with your labor here in the shop. The more clothes you choose, the longer you will have to work here to pay off your debt. Your mother has agreed to buy you any undergarments."

"Wait, what about what I'm wearing? Don't I get the employee discount for this too?"

"No, you weren't an employee when you picke---"

A customer walked in and she stopped what she was saying, "Wait here."

After assisting the young lady she returned to my side, "Now where were we? Ah, yes, I will require you to be as feminine as possible at all times while you are here. That means I want your hair done every day before you start your shift. It may be a wig but you still gotta keep it styled."

She began to walk as she talked, "I expect to see earrings in your ears, and your nails trim, clean and painted with a clear polish. On Saturdays, you will show up for work with a soft pink color on your nails."

She stopped and picked up two bottles of polish, one pink and one clear, and a bottle of polish remover. She handed them to me. "You will not show up without makeup of course, and no skirts above mid-thigh, no low cut blouses, and no crop tops that show any belly skin. Also, your mannerisms need to convince the customers that you really are a young lady. Any questions?"

"My parents agreed to all this?!"

"Yes, of course. I wouldn't be doing this and you'd be in jail right now if they hadn't. In fact, it was your father that insisted you learn something from this. Since you were dressed when we found you, the three of us decided being dressed in public was perfect. I don't know what the lesson is your dad wants you to learn, but I'm sure 'never dressing like this again' isn't what you'll take away. In fact, my goal is to show you what's inside you that caused you to do what you did and help you embrace it."

Wait, what? My eyes grew big and my pulse quickened. What is she talking about? This is just a passing curiosity. I'm sure of it.

She then gave me an employee tour, showing me where everything was, and got me started cleaning up and restacking all the boxes of shoes I had rummaged through and tossed around the night before when I was trying to find a pair that fit and that I could walk in.

Whenever Brianna wasn't busy out front, she took the opportunity to come back to where I was and correct me on my boyish mannerisms, mentoring me with instructions on how to move and act more gracefully feminine.

About an hour before closing, Brianna took me around the store and pick out for me, several more outfits that were appropriate work attire, making suggestions about what worked best for me as we went.

I felt that she was picking out way more clothes than I really needed and I was afraid I'd never be able to pay it all off and get done with this punishment. I mean, I thought that two or three outfits were plenty, but she told me I needed every piece she handed me, saying a girl should never be caught wearing the same thing twice in one week.