Little Sister, Big Sister - Ch4

During the car ride to church, mom brought up the subject of what to call me and Rich since our boy's names just didn't fit the lovely young girls we were presenting as.

Neither of us spoke up with any suggestions so mom quickly announced that she'd call us by the girl's names she and dad had picked out before we were born. Rich was to be Rebecca Ann or Becky, and I was to be called Cynthia Marie or Cindy.

Rich seemed happy with Becky but I wasn't sure about being called Cindy. After all, Cindy was such a girl's name if you know what I mean. Some names like Blake, Bobbie, Jamie, or even Dakota weren't so bad but Cindy seemed so frilly and stuff like that. Of course, my opinion wasn't going to matter so I figured I best get used to being called Cindy.

When we arrived, I didn't want to get out of the car but mom opened my door and took my hand. She told me to smile as I hesitantly exited the vehicle.

Walking across the parking lot towards the doors of the church, still, hand in hand with mom, she reminded me to take smaller steps. She then told me to take a deep breath, lower my shoulders, relax and keep smiling. She assured me everything would be fine.

Surprisingly enough she was right. As we walked into the church I thought everyone was going to turn and stare at me, but except for a couple of boys, no one did.

When we came to a pew about halfway from the front, mom went in first, then Rich. I smiled at the lady watching me from the other side of mom as I slid in. She smiled and went back to reading her prayer book. She didn't know it but I was doing a whole lot of praying myself, praying that we wouldn't see anyone we knew.

All throughout the service, I couldn't get my mind off of how absolutely wonderful these panties felt, snug against my bum and how amazing it felt every time the tail of my slip or dress brushed against the silky nylon on my legs, sending a chill up my thighs and throughout my body.

It all felt so wonderful that I didn't think I was going to make it through the service. I was so excited with arousal that I became lightheaded and my breathing shallow. I couldn't concentrate on what the pastor was saying at all.

Every time I looked around to try and concentrate on something other than the euphoric pleasure this experience was providing me, my manhood would twitch, desperately trying to free itself from the confines of being still tucked back between my legs, so that it could fill with the blood that my body was unsuccessfully trying to pump in to it.

I sat there, so desperately needing to allow my penis to be free and wanting more than anything, to be able to go rub one out, that I couldn't sit still. The energy building up in me was so intense I began to squirm. I had to do something and so finally I crossed my legs at the knees to put pressure on my member and began to bounce my leg, swinging it up and down, trying to release some of the energy from my body.

I very soon found that this felt quite good but it didn't make things any better. Quite the opposite, it made things worse because it stimulated my penis and felt really good, even though it didn't allow me to climax.

I stopped bouncing my leg and looked around, frustrated. I was still trying to get my mind on something else, when I spotted a couple boys my age sitting one row up, across the aisle from me. One of the boys kept peeking back at me. I think he thought he was being slick but I knew he was looking at me. To make matters worse he had a big grin on his face too.

When the service finally ended, I didn't want to have to talk to anyone, so I couldn't wait to get out of there. I wanted to push and shove my way through the crowd and run to the bathroom to rub one out but I remembered I would have to go to the ladies room, so I told myself it would just have to wait. I was not ready to do that.

I also remembered mom telling Rich, or I should say Becky, to act like a lady and I knew I didn't want to attract too much attention to myself, so I forced myself to walk slowly and calmly to the car, taking ladylike steps.

Only a few older ladies and one couple mom's age spoke to us. They introduced themselves and thanked us for coming. Mom made sure to tell them our names, Rebecca and Cynthia.

The wife of the couple invited us back on Wednesday night for the midweek youth gathering. She then looked right at me and mentioned that they had two sons around my age, that would be there as well. Mom thanked them for the invite and told them that we just might do that.

Really? Did she just tell these people that she and her two daughters would be coming back? I really hope I heard wrong.

Once I was finally back in the car, I felt a sense of relief. I had done it. I had actually fooled an entire church full of people. Now if only my luck could hold up for the rest of the day.