Caught After Closing - Busted, With Consequences <Pt3>

My name is Mitch, well Mitchell actually, but no one ever calls me by the whole thing. I stand about five foot, seven inches tall and weigh around 130 pounds. I'm sixteen, and a high school junior. I attend a year-round private prep school where I'm in the top five percent of my class grade-wise, junior class vice president, member of the Orators, and not many, but at least a few of the girls in my school seem to find me mildly attractive. I think it's my personality that attracts them.

As I lay in bed unable to sleep, the reality of what was about to happen, came to me all at once, and I sat up in bed, wondering if I should run away. I seriously considered it, but ultimately knew I could not.

Why, why did I do this? Why did the desire to dress up take me to this level, overcome me so greatly when I saw the opportunity?

For years I had dreamed of dressing as a girl, wondering what it was like to be dressed in silk and satin, have my legs wrapped in nylon, high heels on my feet, my face beautified by makeup, and a distinctly feminine aroma emanating from my perfumed neck.

I had read many blogs and watched scores of videos posted on the Internet, and thought I knew how to do it; create a girl, that is. But up until tonight, it had only been a thought, an intense curiosity, a burning desire. At night I used to dream of having an older sister that I could "borrow" clothes from, but I just wasn't as ļucky as some boys.

I had never had the opportunity to wrap myself in age-appropriate femininity before tonight, and the desire was so strong inside me that I just couldn't resist. It was stupid I know, and now I'm about to pay dearly for that mistake.

Of course, it could have been worse. The lady that owns the store wanted me to work all day, every day over the summer till my debt was paid until dad explained that I attend a year-round school. So at least it's only the evenings, but I have to give up all my weekends and holidays. This is gonna take forever.

The following morning, mom came to my room as I was getting ready for school. She brought me the panties and bra from last night. She had washed them for me. She also handed me a feminine bob cut wig that she had pulled out of an old box of stuff from when she was in a theatre club back in college.

"Here, pack these in your book bag, and make sure you have the dress and shoes, too . . . Mitch, I'm not totally sure this is the right thing to do, but your father is right about one thing. You wanted to dress as a girl bad enough that you had to break into a store, so you have to be punished for the trespassing and pay for the clothes. At least this way you avoid going to juvenile detention."

***

After school that afternoon, I nervously headed towards the mall. I was so panicking over the embarrassment that I knew I was about to experience.

It was so bad I couldn't quit shaking. Yet, in the back corner of my mind, there was a tiny glimmer of excitement; an anticipation of the chance to dress up again and experience that feeling that I had felt last night when I first saw myself in the mirror wearing a dress.

Before I got to TG Dress Shop, I stopped by the restrooms to change as I had been instructed to do.

I was well aware that I couldn't go into the men's room to change and come out looking like a girl, but I couldn't walk into the ladies room as a boy either. How was I going to do this?

I looked around and spotted the family restroom. I had never been inside this restroom before, but I knew it was private, so I went in.

It was a single large size room with a regular toilet, a smaller toilet for kids and a baby changing station.

I closed and locked the door, then quickly began to change. Once that was done I placed the wig on my head and adjusted it until it looked natural. The hair of the wig wasn't much longer than my own hair but the cut and curl definitely made my face look feminine once I put out on.