Mallory Pt6

For months Mom had been encouraging me to be a girl at home, and now Ann-Marie White and her mother were partners in my feminization process.

Ann-Marie was my best friend at school, and she often came over to my house. She was always delighted when I changed from school clothes into girl mode.

We would chat, do homework, and spend time together like a couple of normal girls. She seemed to understand why I was still dressing as a boy for school, but I know she preferred being with my girl personality.

I was still somewhat upset about the time Mom suggested we talk to a doctor about my identity. She clearly had been implying she wanted me to take drugs to delay puberty so I would have time to think. That idea scared me.

I had read the article Mom planted and I learned that blocking drugs were supposed to be reversible. Still, even talking to a doctor seemed like taking the first step toward permanent change. That really, really scared me.

I was walking home from school with Ann-Marie as usual on Wednesday when she asked me to come over to her house for lunch on Saturday.

"And of course I expect you to dress nicely. You know what I mean," she added with a smile.

"But Mom only lets me wear girl clothes at home."

"Silly, both your mother and mine have been encouraging you to start going out in public as a girl. You have just been too clueless to see the subtle hints."

"Do you really expect me to walk through the neighborhood in a dress?"

"Well, you have some nice, totally androgynous outfits that you can wear outside. Of course, I will still know what you have on underneath."

She turned at the corner and I watched her hips swing as she walked toward home. I stood there having feelings of wanting to have a figure like that.

When I mentioned the invitation to Mother she was of course, totally enthusiastic.

Once Saturday came I knew I was expected to wear panties and a bra, so I put on my nicest set. I then covered that with something on the feminine side but approximating gender-neutral.

I selected a pair of dark slacks and a sweater with a pretty blouse underneath. The blouse was unmistakably feminine but only the collar show over the sweater. The rest appeared androgynous enough to not arouse suspicions but was all purchased from the juniors department.

On my feet were rounded toe, black, low-heel shoes over smooth opaque socks.

Before I headed out Mom brushed my shaggy hair and shaped it with some hairspray into an ambiguous, unisex style. I was a bit disappointed I did not yet have more hair for her to work with.

Once I was ready to leave, I took a deep breath, opened the front door, and headed to Ann-Marie's house. This was my first time alone in public wearing girlish clothes.
The short walk was without incident, well without anything major. There was this one older lady working on her flower garden. As I approached her, she gave me a funny look and just kept watching me as I walked past.

When I got to Ann-Marie's house she was delighted to see me And I was ready to get inside, but instead of welcoming me in Ann-Marie had other plans.

"Let's walk down to the corner drugstore. I need to pick up a few things, and it will be fun to go with you."

She looked me up and down, "Don't worry, you look just fine."

The look in her eyes convinced me I had no choice but to go with her. Her house was at the edge of a neighborhood shopping district, so we had to walk only a few blocks.