Train Station

᪥᪥᪥᪥᪥᪥᪥( present )

᪥᪥᪥᪥᪥᪥᪥
( present )

The alarm was buzzing loudly. I got up turning my alarm off while stretching my arm. Today I had to move from Daegu to Seoul for high school.

I went to the bathroom and took a shower. The hot water was sliding down my body and made my muscles relaxed. I got out of the shower and tied a towel around my waist. I wiped the foggy mirror with my hands.

Then, I took my brush from the cup on the bathroom sink and started brushing my teeth. I opened my closet and picked a simple outfit. A white half-sleeved shirt that showed my arms tattoos. Followed by a pair of black ripped jeans. As well as, a white Louis Vuitton sneaker that has its black logo on it. And of course, can't forget the silver neckless that says serendipity.

As soon as I dressed, I took the suitcase that I prepared yesterday and left my apartment heading to the train station. Fifteen minutes were left for the KTX high-speed train to start moving from Daegu to Seoul.

I sat on the chair there bored and exhausted. I got up as soon as I heard the bell ringing, going to the train. My eyes couldn't close for more than five seconds to sleep. Laughing and whispers were invading my ears. After about two hour, I finally landed In Seoul. I got off the train. The place was packed with people mostly my age. I passed between the people and got myself out.

The weather was completely different from Daegu. The chilly wind made the goosebumps rise all over my arms. It made the tree branches dance. As I inhaled the air it felt fresh and pure. The sun was golden and warmed the place. I viewed a marvelous rainbow in the sky forming a half-circle.

Cabs were parked in line.

I rushed towards one of the cabs and got in slowly.

"Where are you going, sir?" questioned the driver.

" Take me to the most expensive hotel here" I added.

(◠‿◠✿)

Not so far away from the train station, we arrived outside a massive, towering building. It had many floors. I paid for the cab and walked slowly to the hotel admiring it. As soon as I stepped inside two men politely greeted me and led me to the reception. The hotel was in the middle of the land and in front of it was a huge pool.

After a while, we arrived at the reception.

" Hello nice to meet you, how can I help you, sir?" asked the girl at the reception.

" Hello I would like to have a single room pool view for 3 days " I responded giving a soft smile.

" Sure. Here this your room card he will show you the room" she said while pointing at a man.

I nodded and followed the man heading to the elevator. I watched the numbers go up stopping on the last floor. Then we left going to the end of the corridor and showed me the room. I opened the door and went in throwing myself on the soft and comfortable bed. I picked my phone from my pocket checking the notifications.

six missed calls from my mother.

I sighed and went to the balcony sitting beside the pool. I texted my mother saying that I am fine and arrived at the hotel. While waiting for a response I laid back staring at the sky admiring the sunset color. The notification sound poped suddenly. I looked at the phone reading the text from my mother.

' Thank god you're fine, we will come next month, sweetheart'.

I walked back to my room and changed my clothes and unpacking my suitcase, folding my clothes neatly, and putting them in the closet.

I was exhausted so I got in bed under the blanket and slept.

**************
So if you're confused, this chapter is after years from the last chapter but i will continue the past again after 2 chapters I think so it will probably be 2 past chapters(when he was young) and then 2 present chapters (in highschool and going up). I will explain every thing that happened from the past till the present so don't worry.