Blood

✯✯✯✯✯✯(past)

✯✯✯✯✯✯
(past)

I opened the door finding my mother putting her hand on her stomach. Blood was coming out of her mouth falling on the floor. I ran to her sitting on the ground and lifted her head. Then, I kept screaming for help and searching the room for help until I saw him.

My father.

He was sitting peacefully on the couch eating chips and watching the television as nothing happened.

"Call the hospital!" I shouted

Again, he did nothing.

"Why the fuck are you still sitting?" I mumbled

"Calm down young boy all I did was small kicks in her stomach, don't overreact," he said calmly

"Come here son, tell me about your new job, how much do you take from it?"

Chuckles slipped from my mouth.

"SON, how funny. When it's about money, I became your son" I continued "you know what, I fucking hate you, I don't even consider you as my father. Why are even here?"

He looked at me angrily and started walking towards me.

The next thing I noticed was me being dragged on the floor by my hair.

"Stop! it hurts" I cried

After a while of screaming, he stopped in front of my mother and started pulling my hair to make my head upwards. Gladly, the blood stopped coming out of her mouth but she was breathing heavily.

"Your mother didn't behave you well boy so, we must punish her right?" he said

I watched his legs going to her stomach again and kicking her

As soon as I realized what is happening, I managed to slip from his hand and grabbed a bottle of soju and hit his head with it. He stopped kicking my mother and fell on his knees. His hair was full of blood and it was dripping down his cheeks. His eyes started to slowly close and he fainted.

Then, I got to my mother and lifted her up, and got out of the house walking in the streets not knowing where to go. We were in an empty street between buildings that I never saw before. My mother was walking hardly than she was. And suddenly she fell.

"Eomma! eomma please wake up" I cried

"what's wrong?" a younger voice said from behind

"Can you help us please," I begged

"Yeah sure, wait here I will bring my father and come." He spoke

"No please don't leave!" I cried

"I promise I will come back, wait here," he said

"Stay with me eomma, they're gonna come back"

After about ten minutes, as promised he came back with his father.

"What happened?" his father asked

"We..... got in an accident" I lied

"We must take her to the hospital. " he said to his son

They waited with us until the ambulance came at carried her inside.

"Sungwoo take him with you home and wait for me until I see what will happen." his father said

"No, I can't leave her" I added

"One only can come and I must handle this but don't worry I will bring you tomorrow. Come on Sungwoo take him."

The ambulance door closed and they went off.

"NO please let me come with you" I cried

"Hey, don't cry they will gonna come back soon." He wiped my tears with his soft hands.

We were walking when he asked

"So, how did the accident happen?"

"We were...crossing the street when suddenly a car hit her and left." I sniffled.

"Oh okay, she is your mother, right?" I nodded

I heard a tiny 'here' as he pointed at a house at the end of the street.

--------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I just wanted to say that Sungwoo is just a fictional name, it doesn't apply to someone