His Office

❀❀❀❀❀❀(present)

❀❀❀❀❀❀
(present)

Surprisingly, the class wasn't boring as I expected and the students were focused on what the teacher was saying. He kept talking about what we will be taking this year and how will it affect us in the future. Also, he said about himself a few things that I was clearly uninterested in.

Clearly not.

Song Kang a biology teacher also has his own hospital lived in Suwon. He went to Seoul medical school then completed his 3 years of training and became a licensed doctor. His major is general surgery. Relationship: unknown, age: unknown. Isn't he too young for this? He must be smart for entering medical school. What's his IQ? maybe 140?

The sound of the bell ringing interrupted my thoughts ending the class. I packed my books checking the schedule for the next class. Physics. Why would they put them after each other? I sighed in frustration waiting for the others to exit the door.

Then I was ready to leave however I felt a soft tap on my shoulder making me look backward. It was Song Kang with the same soft smile he smiled earlier.

"Can you come with me to my office"

"Why?" I asked

"Just some school things since you're new"

"Can it wait, I have physics class"

"You have Chaewon, she always came at eleven and a half, and it's now... Eleven and nine minutes so we have time" he said confidently still looking at his watch

"Okay. Lead the way" he breathy giggled

After going to the upper floor and walking till its end we stopped at his office. Song Kang was written boldly and under it was 'biology teacher' between brackets. He took out his keys and opened the door showing his neat office. His white desk was the first thing I saw with a comfortable black office chair. A white lamp was placed with a few little green plants. A few meters from the desk were a black couch that has a horizontal black table under it a white vertical table. The walls were painted half white and half black texture wall sticker.

I sat on the black chair the was in front of his desk as he sat on his own chair reading some files.

"So... what do you wanna tell me?" I cut in the awkward silence

"Oh, so that's why you seemed familiar," he said making me raising an eyebrow

"Your mother was a patient in the hospital I used to work in a few years ago and you came to visit her several times during her coma with your friend. You seemed young back then how old were you?" He explained

"Thirteen."

"I still remember that your father would come and check on her every day, his name was Soo-Geun wasn't it"

"Can we stop talking about the past and tell me the school stuff" I huffed, pressing my lips together with my brows knitted in a frown.

"Yeah sure, so being the responsible teacher of your class I have some rules to tell you for the school.

Firstly, you must come in your full uniform.

You can't be absent more than one week the whole year unless you have a valid reason.

You have to begin thinking of what subjects will you take.

Your p.e uniform will be with Mr. Ji-hoon, ask about his office on the first floor, and here's your locker key number 77... I think that's it you can go." I took the keys from him bowing and walking towards the door. he picked a pencil and wrote something I couldn't see

"Ah wait... about your tattoos it's better to cover it up, I can still see it so wear like something else that won't make it visible"

"Yeah sure, by the way, do you know where's class number 87?" I asked

"Go to the second floor and go like this and then this- "my mind stopped working from all his fingers directions he was giving me.

"I can't explain this, I will come with you and show you" he added