My Tie

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍( present )

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍
( present )

The sun shines through the window making me squint. I kept rubbing my eyes while rolling on the bed. I crept to the bathroom and washed my face. Then I got dressed for the school uniform. A white shirt that has its first bottoms unbuttoned, on top of it a dark blue blazer. Followed by light beige pants. I took the tie that is colored dark blue and green. I tried several times to put it on but I couldn't.

 Then, I took off my phone from the charger

It was 8:47.

"Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit," I said while running into the room.

I gathered my things quickly and took my bag rushing to the garage. The driver was waiting for my there outside the car. I got in quickly, we drove there as soon as possible. It was now 8:52. The first class starts at nine and of course, I will be late. The road was crowded and prevented us from arriving early.

After about more than twenty minutes, we finally arrived. I dashed trying to find my class. However, something stopped me from running.

"Hey! ," said someone from behind me.

I heard his footsteps getting closer.

"Why are you running? " asked a man.

He was not wearing the school uniform so I assumed he is some assistant here because he is definitely not a teacher.

"I am late" I mumbled.

" Don't worry, you're gonna be fine " he said while showing his stunning smile.

"Where's your tie?" he asked.

"Oh its in my bag, I couldn't tie it," I said giving a fake smile rubbing the back of my neck.

"Give it to me I will tie it for you" he added.

"No no it's okay, you don't have to" I muttered.

"it's fine I will tie it" he reached out his hand waiting for me to give him the tie.

I sighed opening my bag and handed him the tie.

(◠‿◠✿)

Then, he got closer to me, his fingers brushing throw my skin closing the first buttons. He put the tie on the lower of my neck. I closed my eyes inhaling his vanilla mixed with caramel smell.

His warm breath was landing on my lips making me shiver. I opened my eyes rolling them on him.

His dark brown hair was formed in waves. I could see sparkles in his chocolate eyes which are more than beautiful. His pink chapped lips were formed in a small smile. He was wearing a light pink sweater and light blue jeans. (outfit at the end of the chapter)

"It's all done, you can go now" he gave me a thumbs up while smiling.

"Yeah, thanks," I said.

"No problem, what's your class number?" he questioned.

"It's 107" I answered.

"It must be fate" he exclaimed.

From what he said I figured out that we are in the same class. He isn't even wearing the uniform and he complained about my tie. 

After I followed him we arrived at our class. I left him and went to the last row and sat down. But he didn't.

''Good morning everyone, sorry about being late. I am Song Kang, the one who will teach you biology for the next two years, therefore we need to built good relationship between each other so, I will try my best to make the class not boring and have fun. We are all friends from now so fell free call me whenever you want something. Now lets begin, Okay?'' the same man said.

Shit I will be stuck with him for two years?!

The second he finished, the class was filled with okays.

⭒❃.✮:▹  ◃:✮.❃⭒
Song kang

❃⭒Song kang