Foreword

T H E N C A M E Y O U

_____________________________

A GENSHIN IMPACT FANFICTION

"And what if you don't find what you're looking for?"
"Then I would keep searching."

"Promise me, that one day you will find someone for yourself."
"I don't need anyone."
"So you think. But we all need someone to share our lives with."

"Why did I spend all my living, breathing moments thinking about you? I wondered if the heavens had felt my pain and sent you to liberate me."

"But then came you and you completely shattered my world."

_____________________________

S Y P N O S I S

What happens when the stoic Geo Archon finds himself to be completely and miserably enchanted by a stranger he met merely a day ago?

_____________________________

D E D I C A T I O N

To the ones who have a fight to win with every breath. This is for you.
_____________________________

D I S C L A I M E R

Reader is not Traveller.

This work is my baby and I had written it way back during version 1. It's obvious that there are inconsistencies here and there due to further developments in the the original work and I shall not force you to read this but if you should, then kindly forgive me for the errors.

Some scenes are taken from the famous fantasy series 'A Court of Thorns and Roses' by Sarah J. Mass. Some quotes have been taken from ScatterPatter's Incorrect Quotes Generator. A dialogue exchange has been inspired by 'The Big Bang Theory'.

_____________________________

C O P Y R I G H T S

Copyright © 2020 by @yeeetmeoutside

This book is a work of fiction. Hoyoverse is not affiliated with me. The characters, places, descriptions, etc. do not exist in real life. Any resemblance to persons, living or dead, locales, dates and organizations is entirely coincidental.

All rights are reserved. No part of this book maybe reissued or republished without the consent of the author whatsoever the reason.
_____________________________

H A P P Y R E A D I N G ! <3

_____________________________

Much love,
Arohi