Q&A

Tartaglia: HELLO HELLO HELLO ONE AND ALL!

Y/N: Why are you here Childe, I thought I told you Ganyu would be hosting this *shakes her head*

Tartaglia: Yeah well "Ganyu" is not here, is she...?

Y/N: Childe... what did you do.

Tartaglia: *claps hand* WELL! We should begin! The readers have been waiting for this a longggg time!

Y/N: YOU-

Tartaglia: GIVE IT UP FOR AUTHOR-NIM EVERYONE! *audience cheering and clapping*

*Author-nim enters, waving to the audience*

Tartaglia: GOOD EVENING YOU! OH - YOU LOOK, GREAT AUTHOR-NIM! HOW ARE WE DOING TONIGHT?

Author-nim: Oh we are doing good! *whispers to Y/N* I thought Ganyu would be hosting this?

Y/N: I thought so too I don't know what this man did to get here.

*Author-nim and Y/N eye child wearily*

Tartaglia: I may be stupid... but I'm not an idiot. *flips hair* I asked Ganyu if I could be here and she was happy to comply.

*audience chuckles*

Tartaglia: OH WOULD YOU LOOK AT THE TIME?! COME ON AUTHOR-NIM WE GOTTA DO THIS QUICKLY OR YOUR MOM WILL COME AND TAKE THIS LAPTOP AWAY FROM YOU!

Author-nim: OH YEAH SURE! LET'S GET TO IT!

*audience claps and cheers as author-nim settles down*

Tartaglia: SO! We have had a number of questions pouring in ever since you announced this Q&A sesh. Let's get right to it, shall we? Y/N, why don't you start us off?

Y/N: Thank you Childe! So Author-nim! Our first question for the day is: What inspired you to write this story?

Author-nim: Well, it's quite interesting actually. You see, I wrote this fanfic as a birthday gift for one of my friends. She's a Zhongli simp~ *audience cheers* I never actually thought to upload it on Wattpad but then I thought it would be a waste to just let it sit in my folders on my laptop so I asked her and she was okay with it being accessed by the whole world - of course, changing her name used in the story to 'Y/N'.

Y/N: And I thank you for that! *Y/N laughs*

Tartaglia: Wait, wait. So you wrote a nineteen chapter fanfic for your friend? *Author-nim nods* Wow, how long did it take?

Author-nim: I worked on it every night - one chapter a day, sometimes two. So all in all, about two... two-and-a-half weeks!

*audience 'ooh's*

Y/N: Impressive~

Tartaglia: Question two! What is your favourite scene, the one you enjoyed writing the most?

Author-nim: Without a doubt - the epilogue. *audience 'aww's* What can I say, I like happy endings! OOH! And also the second fight sequence: you know the one with the Stonehide Lawachurl.

Y/N: That was such an extreme scene! I mean - I'm sweating! I'm running! I'm swinging my claymore and Zhongli was just kicking his polearm. *audience laughs*

Author-nim: Haha, but it came out better than I had expected. Speaking of Zhongli, where is he?

Tartaglia: Zhongli will be joining us in a little while; he has a surprisingly busy schedule.