Miss-understand

Professor,"Everyone you need to complete this project till next two weeks..Remember it is solo project..not group project.. You all should have different topics..You could ask your seniors for help..
That's all for today."

Jimin," I really hate to do project work." Hugging Jungkook.
Jungkook brushing off Jimin," I don't want to know what you hate."
Jimin," Come on Kook, I'm sharing my feelings with you."
Jungkook," No need."
Namjoon interrupted," Guys, What are you gonna do about this project?"
Jimin," Who knows...I'm gonna follow Kook."
Namjoon," Wow..Kook.. You already select your topic."
Jungkook," No, I hadn't think about it yet."

Namjoon," By the way I found a job vacancy, you were asking right?..It's.."
Jungkook," No need..I found a job."
Jimin,"Really..Let's have a party then..I really want a rest from study right now."
Jungkook," Had you ever study?..You always just sleep in whole class."
Namjoon," What's your new Job?"
Jungkook," It's an RJ job."
Jimin surprisingly," RJ..You mean Radio Jockey RJ.."

Jungkook," Yes.."
Namjoon," Congrats Kook..But what's the show?"
Jungkook," Umm..Let me think..BELEIVE OR NOT."
Jimin and Namjoon both at same time loudly,"What?"

Jungkook," Why?.. Why are you two shouting?"
Jimin," It's the show that talks about love, right?"
Jungkook," I too heard like that."
Namjoon," I could not imagine Kook talking about love..Oh! God..Did sun start to rise from west?"
Jungkook," Don't be that dramaqueen.. I am there to oppose it."

Namjoon," Huh?.. You could never win senior Jin.. you know?"
Jimin," Exactly I love his voice.. the way he talks about love.. I really wanted to fall in love..Not to mention he is so handsome..All these times no one can win him..I even forget it that there used to be two RJs.."
Jungkook," Are you two his fans?"
Jimin," Of course who won't be..The way he talks..I'm his usual listener..Last week I was sick so I could not listened..but Jin's community were talking about new RJ..I never thought it would be you.."

Jungkook," What's this Jin's community?"
Namjoon," It's RJ Jin fan website."
Jungkook," How did you.... Are you his fan too?"
Namjoon," No, but my sister listened to him..And she is the admin of this website..Until she told me RJ Jin is my senior I never knew about it."
Jungkook surprisingly,
" What? ..Senior?"

Jimin," You usually didn't attend university so you don't know.. He is the most handsome man in our whole university.. I even had a huge crush on him."
Jungkook," You don't know how he really act..If you know then..."
Jimin," I like him more when he behave rude to others.."
Namjoon," Jimin, I had an idea. Why don't you ask help from Senior Jin for this project?"
Jungkook," What..no.."
Jimin suddenly standing up,
" Okay..Let's go.."

Jimin grabbed Jungkook
Jungkook," Where are you taking me?..I don't want to go anywhere."
Namjoon," Come on Kook, there will be other seniors too. We can asked for help too."
Jungkook hesitatingly went with Jimin and Namjoon to Jin's class. But when he went he got totally shocked.
All of his classmates whether he knew or not were lining up at front of Jin's class. Jungkook realized Jin must be very popular.

When Jin came out from his class, everyone surrounded him. All were asking his help for the project,

Jungkook," Jimin, you don't have any chance. Let's go."
Suddenly Jin called," JungKookie.."

When Jungkook looked back, Jin straightly come to him and hug him.
Jungkook could see all his classmates were glaring at him even Jimin too.
Jungkook pushing Jin," What the.."
Jin loudly," I'm sorry..I had to make you wait that long."

Jungkook pushed him. But Jin again grabbed Jungkook even more loudly,
" Don't be jealous, I'm only yours."
Whispering in Jungkook's ears," Just help me now, those people won't gonna leave me...please ..help me."
Jungkook grabbed Jin and took him away from the crowd.

Namjoon," When did they...."
Jimin," I knew it..No one can escape from senior Jin's charm..Then how can Kook will?"
One of the classmate," But what did senior see at him?"
Other one," Jungkook is also very good looking. You know."
Namjoon," When did you all come near us?"
Jimin," And who are you?"
Looking at all the classmates who surround them when they even not noticed.

One classmate," Is that guy your friend?.. How come I had never seen him before."
Second classmate," He usually don't attend class..But I noticed him as he was very good looking.. But when did Senior and him started to get close?"
Jimin and Namjoon were covered with lots of questions even though right now they both were the most curious one.

Jungkook taking Jin to a less crowded place.
Jungkook," It may be fine here.."
Jin," Huff..you..Huff  you..really.. can't.. run slow..huff."
Jungkook," I was not that fast compare to usual day."
Jin surprisingly," What?"

After some rest Jin had his normal breath," So you are my Junior?.. Could it be you are stalking me?"
Jungkook irritatingly ," Thank you."
Jin," Huh?"
Jungkook," Normal people say THANK  YOU when they got helped."
Jin after a pause,"Fine, Thank you.. Now..answer me.. Are you stalk....?"
Jungkook," I am student of this university for two years..And I even did not know you are my senior until today.. Happy, I'm leaving.."

Jin excitingly ," Really?.. Thank god."
Jungkook," Why are you so relieved?.. Did you have a stalker or what?"
Jin," I used to have...He even came to my house with a knife ..But now he is in Jail."
Jungkook, " Are you an idiot?"
Jin, "What?"
Jungkook," If you think that person is stalking you then instead of hugging him you should have kicked him."

Jin," Do you know what are you saying?.. You are asking me to kick you."
Jungkook," Not just me.. I am asking you to kick anyone who might you think was stalking you."
Jin," Then what about my classmates?"
Jungkook," You can kick them."
Jin," Then what about professors?"
Jungkook," Of course you....."
He paused. Seeing this Jin laughed out loud.

Jin," I don't quite remember what was the last time I laugh this much."
Jungkook," Whatever I'm leaving."
Jin," I will help you.."
Jungkook," What?"
Jin," If I'm not wrong then you were standing in front of class to ask me for help right.."
Before Jungkook could say anything,
Jin," You helped me today so I'm gonna help you too."
Jungkook," It's my friend who need your help."
Jin," What?"
Jungkook," My friend Jimin wants your help. Not me."
Jin," I quite even don't remember when was the last time I ever get rejected."

Suddenly Jimin," Rejected?"
Jungkook," Oh! You are..."
Jimin," How could you reject our senior, Kook?"
Jungkook," It just a..."
Jimin," If you ever thought of me as a friend then you have to accept it."
Jungkook," But you said you had a crush on him and wants his help, right?"
Jin surprisingly," You had a crush on me?"
Jimin," It does not matter, Senior. As long as you are happy, I'm happy. I am your just a fan."

Namjoon too came,"Kook, Why didn't you tell....What's wrong with you, Jimin?"
Jimin teary," Jungkook wanted to reject Senior because of me.."
Namjoon," Kook, you are our friend. As long as our friend is happy. We are happy too."
Jungkook," Why are you two too dramatic about me rejecting him?... Fine you want me to accept him right. Fine .." Going near Jin,"I will do it with your help..Guide me in the  future, Happy. " looking at his friends.

Namjoon," I don't think we should be here now. They are even future planning."
Jimin," Right, Kook is too bold to ask about it openly like that.. Let's go."
Jin," What did you mean by openly like that?.. I quite didn't understand."
Jimin," Don't worry senior, if Kook rejected you ever again then tell me I will take care of him for you."
Namjoon and Jimin left after giving them good luck sign.

Both Jin and Jungkook were dumbfounded by their strange action.
Suddenly Jungkook got notification. When he checked he was startled of it. Seeing Jungkook like that Jin too came to check. He too got shocked. The notification was Jimin's post written as:

MY FRIEND JUNGKOOK AND OUR SENIOR JIN ARE OFFICIALLY IN RELATIONSHIP.
#Ilovemyfriendandcrush
#Iamhappyformyfriend
#Goodbyemycrush
Tagged with Jeon Jungkook

Comment below:
Namjoon: I need party soon.
Yoongi: When did it even started?
J-Hope: I never thought after becoming Jungkookie's friend I will read this as  his first post.
Tae: I was not even in his friend then why am I seeing it?..