A wish..

Namjoon," Ouch..It still hurts." Placing his hand on his stomach.
Jimin," Didn't I tell to tight him tightly?" Placing his hands on his cheek.
Tae," You should be glad.. He didn't hit you two that hard.. otherwise instead of trip we will be heading towards hospital." Looking at Jungkook who is sleeping at the last seat.

Yoongi," Why are you that afraid of Jungkookie?"
Namjoon," Because he is very good at boxing."
Jin," Is boxing his hobby?"
Tae," Well he learned it from his grandfather.. I mean his mother's father."
J-Hope," Was he used to be a boxer?"
Tae," No, he was a gangster."
Jin,J-Hope and Yoongi at once,
" What?"
Tae," Ssh.. you will wake him up." Looking at Jungkook.
Jungkook," You guys are too loud, I could hear you.''

After they arrived at the hotel, they divide the room as 3 to 4 i.e. Jungkook, Jimin, Namjoon, Tae and Jin, J-Hope, Yoongi in two rooms.
After putting his things in the room, J-Hope went to sightseeing. Jin and Yoongi were only in the room. After Yoongi sudden confession, Jin had never been alone with Yoongi. It was a very awkward atmosphere.

Yoongi," Why are you behaving so awkward?"
Jin," I.. awk.. No.. I just thought .."
Yoongi," Just pretend I never confessed to you. Didn't I tell you I'm someone who would ignore?"
Jin," I know but still.."
Yoongi,"  Don't behave like that.. or else.."
Jimin knocked.

Jin," Who is it?" Opened the door.
Jimin," I am heading to sightseeing. You two wanna join?"
Jin," Where are others?"
Jimin," These three are sleeping. I felt bored so.."
Jin," Okay ..Let's go."
It was little hard for Jin to face Yoongi alone after he left him in the rain with a rejection.
Jimin," What about you?" Looking at Yoongi.
Yoongi," I'm going to sleep."
Jimin," Then See you."
Jin went out with Jimin.
Yoongi," Don't ignore me Jin, or else I will follow my heart."

Jimin," Wow.. It really is such a nice place.''
Jin," Yep."
Jimin," What?.. Why are you behaving like such a sad person?"
Jin," No... It just.."
Jimin," Just what?"
Jin,"  How will you face your friend after you reject his confession?"
Jimin," I never had such experience.. But Namjoon had.. Well it was not directly but still..."

Jin," What Namjoon reject his friend confession?"
Jimin," Well that person never tell but still we found out about his feelings.."
Jin," But that's not a rejection."
Jimin,"Well it is harder than that.. How scared had Namjoon been just thinking his friend likes him but he can't return his feelings?.. If he ever confessed then how will he reject him.."
Jin," Him?.. It means that friend was a boy.."
Jimin smile," Well it was years ago... Now that boy had become a man."

Jin," Then Aren't Namjoon and his friend are.."
Jimin," They are still friends."
Jin," Thank god.. I thought they must had been awkward."
Jimin," Well that guy never say.. I don't think he will even ever say now."
Jin," Hmm?"
Jimin," Well.. Namjoon said that time even if he can't return the love he is receiving from his friend, he will always love his friend as a friend... Don't you think Namjoon was cool back then?"

Jin," I got it..He choose to chose a friend.. So he didn't ignore other's feelings but decide to face it because that person was Namjoon's friend. So how Namjoon reject him?"
Jimin," Didn't I tell you before, that friend never confessed so there was no rejection?"
Jin," Still... I have now courage to face my friend."
Jimin," Is it Yoongi?"
Jin," How did..."
Jimin," Well these things.. We can see easily."
Seeing the sunset, both of them laughed.

After Jin returned. He talked to Yoongi.
Jin," Yoongi, You are my friend and always remained as it is.. So I will also behave as your friend. Instead of ignoring you, I will now directly tell you.. I'm..''
Yoongi," It's okay as long as you know..If you are not ignoring me then it's enough.. We will always be friend."
Jin nodded.