Someone you see but...

After some days, Jin is still in confusion about his feelings. At the radio station, he met Jungkook. Jungkook, who is not aware of Jin's confused feelings towards him, acts as usual. Jin wanted to stop his fast heart beating but after seeing Jungkook it won't allow that. The show starts, today topic is
"For the person you love, what will be better to let them go for their happiness or hold them tight even it makes them unhappy?"

Jin," OF COURSE, WE SHOULD LET THEM GO.. LOVE MEANS FREEDOM.. FREEDOM TO LIVE YOUR OWN LIFE..IF IT MAKES THEM BOTH UNHAPPY, THEN WHAT'S THE POINT OF BEING TOGETHER."

Jungkook interrupted," NO, YOU SHOULD HOLD THEM TIGHT.. EVEN IF IT IS SAD .. EVEN IF IT HURTS.. THERE WILL BE SOMEONE BESIDE YOU TO SEE THAT."

Jin," WHAT IF THAT PERSON DON'T WANT TO BE WITH YOU?"

Jungkook," WHO CARES?... HOW CAN YOU LOVE THAT PERSON WHEN HE IS NOT IN YOUR LIFE?"

Jin," YOU DON'T NEED THAT PERSON TO BE IN YOUR LIFE TO LOVE THEM."
Jungkook," NO ONE WANTS TO BE ALONE.. "

Jin interrupted," JUST BECAUSE YOU DON'T WANT TO BE LONELY.. IT DOESNOT MEANT YOU COULD FORCED OTHERS TO BE WITH YOU."

Jungkook," YOU HAD TO HOLD THAT PERSON TIGHT OR ELSE HOW COULD OTHER'S PERSON KNOW THAT THEY ARE IMPORTANT TO YOU?.."

Jin," YOU MEAN IF WE LET THEM GO THEN THAT'S MEAN THEY ARE NOT IMPORTANT TO US."

Jungkook," I MEAN TO SAY THE MORE YOU WANTED THE MORE YOU WANT IT BE CLOSER TO YOU.. IT'S JUST NOT APPLICABLE TO YOUR IMPORTANT THINGS BUT ALSO THOSE PEOPLE WHO ARE IMPORTANT TO YOU."

Jin," BUT HOLDING THEM IS STILL NOT A GOOD IDEA.. WE ARE HUMAN.. IT'S BECAUSE WE ARE HUMAN WE HAD A CHOICE TO BE WITH OR NOT TO BE..IF WE WANT TO GO, LET US GO.. IT'S NOT THAT YOU AREN'T IMPORTANT ANYMORE IT'S BECAUSE YOU USED TO BE IMPORTANT ONCE SO LET THAT MEMORY TO BE WITH US.. EVEN IF YOU ARE NOT IN OUR LIFE.. JUST THINKING OF YOU MAKE US HAPPY..AND MAKE US TO SAY..THAT PERSON REALLY HAD LOVED ME ONCE..DON'T YOU THINK THAT IS BETTER?"

Jungkook," But.."
Tae signed to end.

Jin," WHAT WOULD YOU WANT THEN?.. EVEN IF IT MAKE YOU UNHAPPY WILL YOU WANT TO BE HELD?"

Jungkook," IF IT'S ME, THEN YES.. IT'S NOT THAT IT WILL MAKE ME UNHAPPY TO BE HELD, BUT IT WILL MAKE ME MORE UNHAPPY IF THAT PERSON EVEN DON'T TRY TO HOLD ME..AND LET ME GO..."

Jin," YOU REALLY.. I WOULD NEVER UNDERSTAND YOU.."

After the ending of the show, Tae's mother visit Tae.
Yoongi," Tae, your mother is outside?"
Tae looking at Jungkook who was busy talking with J-Hope and Jin.
Tae hurriedly ran to his mother,
" Mom, what are you doing here?"
Tae's mom," Why?..Can't I visit my son?"
Tae," It's not like that.. It just a sudden visit."
Tae's mom," Why are you behaving so strange?.. It's not that I suddenly visited you for the first time.
Tae," Then let's go outside."

Tae's mom," What's the rush?.. I need to meet Jin.. He promised me last time that he will give me his autograph.. You knew your little cousin loves him.. If I failed this time too, she would started to mess up again."
Tae," So you were heading to aunt's home?"
Tae's mom," Yes .."
Tae," Then I will bring Jin's autograph here..Just stay here."

Jungkook, J-Hope and Jin all came out.
Seeing Jungkook, Tae's mom startled,
" You..." pointing at Jungkook.
J-Hope," Hi Aunt.. Ah!.. Him He is new here.. Say Hi..She is Tae's mom."
Jungkook looking opposite," Hello."
Tae's mom," Tae, I need to talk. Come outside.''
She went outside and later joined by Tae.

Jin confusingly," What's wrong with her today?.. She usually clings with me whenever she visits Tae."
J-Hope," May be you are not popular any more."
Jungkook was staring at the way Tae headed.
J-Hope," Where are you looking?"
Jungkook," Ah.. No.. Nowhere."
J-Hope," Don't get upset.. I'm sure you will win next time."
Jin," What?... You never encourage me like that."
J-Hope just gave a smile.

Jin," Whatever.. It's just a show why are you so lost after loosing." Looking at Jungkook.
J-Hope patted Jungkook," Jungkookie.. He is talking with you..Where are you looking again?"
Jungkook snaps from his thinking," Ah.  Yes ..What are you saying?"
Jin irritatingly," Nothing."

Tae's mom grinning," What's that kid doing here?.. When did he.."
Tae interrupted," He is just doing his job.. It was just a coincidence."
Tae's mom," Could it be everyone knew about him?"
Tae," No.. noone know about us."
Tae's mom,'' That's good..Don't let that kid to say anything too."
Tae," Mom, Kook even hate it more to tell."
Tae's mom," Who knows.. What's intention he is having?.. Don't let that kid approach you again.."
Tae," Okay.."
Tae's mom," Just ignore him.. I am leaving, Bye.."
Tae," Bye , Mom."

Tae sent his mom off.
Tae," How could I ignore him mom when I can see him?... He is still ..."