Memories...hurts..

Tae enter the room.
Grandpa," Today, I heard your show."
Tae," Huh?.. But you never tried to hear it before whenever I insisted on."
Grandpa," I just thought I will try once today.. That voice.."
Tae," What voice?"
Grandpa," That's voice sounds familiar to me.. Just like my grandson's."
Tae," Actually grandpa.."
Grandpa," Was it him?"
Tae hesitantly answered,"Yes.."

Grandpa," How's he doing now?"
Tae," He is fine."
Grandpa," Is he still angry at us?"
Tae," Maybe.. yes."
Grandpa," Didnot he ask about his dad?"
Tae," No.. he just don't want to associate with us anymore."
Grandpa," What about her mother?"
Tae," I heard she left him after 1 year.. He used to live with his grandpa. But 1 year ago, he too passed away."
Grandpa," Oh! My... My grandson .. How hard It must be to survive alone.. Tae, call him."

Tae shockingly," But grandpa.. You were the one who..."
Grandpa," I'm asking you.. Just call him."
Tae," Fine.. but I don't know he will come or not."
Grandpa," Just do it fast.. I don't think I had enough time."

Tae called Jungkook.
Jungkook," Hello!.. Who is this in the middle of night?"
Tae," It's me."
Jungkook," Me?.. Whom?"
Tae," Me..."
Jungkook realized," What do you want?"
Tae," Grandpa wants to meet you."
Jungkook," Could it be your mother told him about me?.. Tell him I don't want to bother anyone."
Tae," It's not like that. He is in the hospital."

Jungkook surprisingly," Hospital?"
After hearing Jungkook's voice, Namjoon," Who is in the hospital?"
Jungkook," I.. I am not coming."
Jungkook cut off the phone.
Namjoon," Who is it?"
Jungkook," It's Tae. He told me grandpa is in the hospital and to visit him."
Namjoon," So you aren't going?"
Jungkook," I won't.. I am sleeping."
But Jungkook couldnot sleep anymore.
Jungkook just walked few steps.

Namjoon," Shall I join you?.. It will be hard for you to see him again alone after those things happen."
Jungkook nodded.
Jimin," Where are you going?"
Namjoon," We are going to visit Jungkook's grandpa. He is in the hospital."
Jimin," Then let me join too..If that old man spout nonsense again, I will make sure he won't leave his hospital bed again."
Jungkook softly smile," Then let's go."

When Jungkook went inside, he sat on a chair beside old man's chair.
Jungkook," You..You became old."
Grandpa," And you became more handsome."
Jungkook smiled," I know."
Grandpa," Are you eating well?"
Jungkook," Umm..''
Grandpa," Are you doing fine?"
Jungkook," Umm."
Grandpa," Is not it hard to survive alone?.. You could returned home." touching Jungkook's hands.
Jungkook pulled his hand," No need.. I don't have any home."

Grandpa," Of course it's your home."
Jungkook angrily," Why would you want me to live at your home?.. Are n't you worried your other grandson could be affected by it?"
Grandpa," It's not like that.."
Jungkook," Then what is it?..Don't tell me you are going to ask me to sleep with a woman again?.."
Grandpa," Kook, it's.."
Jungkook," Sorry to dissapoint but you were the one who want your grandson to be real man.. And it was not me.. So just ask your grandson to give you great grand child."

Grandpa remembered his old harsh words that he passed it to Jungkook. It was too much for him that his condition got worse.

Jungkook snaps himself from his anger, pannicking," Grandpa, Are you alright?.. Doctor.. Doctor.."
Jungkook was taken outside. He was angry at himself why couldnot he control himself.

Tae," Are you okay, Kook?"
Jungkook," What if grandpa..."
Tae," Don't worry, he ..."
Tae's mom interrupted," Tae, come here."
Tae," What's wrong mom?"
Tae'mom," Didn't I say to stay away from him?.. And why did you even call him?"
Tae angrily," Mom.. Can't you stop?.. Kook hadnot done anything to you then why are you always become crazy after him."
Tae's Dad arrived.

Tae's Dad hurriedly," How's Dad...Is it..." Looking at Jungkook.
Tae," Grandpa situation got worse..Yes, Dad.. It's Kook. I called him."
Tae's Dad's eyes become teary after seeing Jungkook but he suddenly remembered the past and stop himself from approaching him.
Grandpa's situation become more worse.

Suddenly a nurse," Patient is calling his grandson..Please come fast."
Tae was going to stand up but Jungkook hurriedly went in.
Tae's mom," What's wrong with him?.. Isn't it Tae who..."
Tae's Dad," Dad never called Tae his grandson, remember.. He called him by his name. Only its Kook he called him his grandson."

After Jungkook went in, this time he didnot want to say any harsh words so he just listened,
Grandpa with his oxygen mask,"Grandson....I'm sorry.."
Jungkook got teary and just nodded.

Grandpa," I'm sorry, Grandson.. I became too old to understand you..Huff.. I forgot that even though you like a guy, you will always be my grandson."
Jungkook tears started to flow.
Grandpa," Grandpa really loves his grandson, you know." Giving his hand which Jungkook this time hold it.
Grandpa," Grandpa is really sorry to hurt his grandson,.. Please forgive your..".. beep.. beeep.. beeeeep
Jungkook loudly," No...Don't leave me again... please grandpa.. please.."

Jin, J-Hope and Yoongi were shocked to find about the relation between Tae and Jungkook. Tae's dad was also crying. Aftersometimes Tae let Jungkook go. Namjoon and Jimin hugged and patted Jungkook.
After mourning for grandpa, Jungkook returned to his apartment with Namjoon and Jimin. Tae and Jungkook again start to behave as strangers. No one was brave enough to ask about their relationship. But still after his class, Jin decided to ask Namjoon about it.
Namjoon," So you wanted to know about Kook and Tae?"
Jin nodded.

Namjoon," Didnot I tell you not to ask about Jungkook's family matters?"
Jin," I know... But still I want to know."
Namjoon sigh," Kook will kill me...Tae and Jungkook are step brothers."
Jin," You mean.. "
Namjoon,"They are still blood related. But they are not allowed to talk with each other."
Jin," Still they are brothers so why can't they?"
Jungkook interrupted," Because Tae and me don't share neither same mother nor father."