Desire

Jin went to his home.
Jin," I hate him."
He found Jungkook's umbrella.
Jin," I forget again to give it to him... I will just give it to him..And I am never gonna speak to him."

After going to bed,
Jin remembering how Jungkook casually talked and smiled at others at dinner,
Jin talking to himself," Look..He could smile like normal people to others..Haha.. But not to me.. Am I a monster?"
Jin couldnot help but only think about Jungkook.
Jin," Am I the one who told you to be born like that?... Why he was saying he was born to be hated?..."
Jin," Stop thinking.. about him, Jin."
Jin fell asleep after lots of arguments with himself talking and thinking about Jungkook.

When you hate something, you became more aware of it. Jin could saw Jungkook even far from him. He saw Jungkook sleeping near the window with some books in the library. The sunlight was falling in Jungkook's face, despite Jungkook was sleeping he still had hard time because of it. Jin didnot know why but he stood near window blocking the light.

He unknowingly," He looks so innocent while sleeping."

Jungkook woke up because of the voice. Jin suddenly ran away from Jungkook and hide himself. Jungkook saw a black figure in front of him and just vanished away but could not recognize the person.
Jin who was hiding was confused himself," Why am I hiding?"

Jin saw Jungkook walking away from library. For whole day Jin could only noticed Jungkook, the way Jungkook was talking to his friends, the way he got irritated fast. Jin was looking at him.

Suddenly Namjoon," What are you looking at?" Near Jin.
Jin pannicking," You scared me... Me.. Nothing?"
Namjoon," Really?.. You think I didnot notice it?.. You were following us the whole day."
Jin," What?.. No."
Namjoon," Do you wanna proof?"
Taking out the pictures that he shots unknowingly.

In the morning,
Jungkook," I need to study really hard. Or else not only project but I will failed at my subjects too."
Jimin," If you are saying like that then what about us?.. I even don't know what am I reading right now.." Looking at his book on his hand.
Jungkook," Whatever.. I'm going to library."
Namjoon," Let me join you."
Jimin," Me too."
Jungkook," No need.. You two are not going to study instead you will disturb me."
Jimin," Fine, then we will be far away from you."

Three went together at the library. Jungkook went to the table near window. And Jimin and Namjoon sat together little far from him.
After 10 minutes, both Namjoon and Jimin got bored. When they looked at Jungkook, he was still busy at his study.

Jimin," If I get out now, Kook will forever gonna tease me."
Namjoon," But if I remain here even for more than 10 minutes then everyone gonna tease me." Who was sighing and ready to doze off,looking at the other student and librarian, who were glaring at him.

Jimin," I had an idea."
Namjoon," What?"
Jimin," Let me post my pic with a book in the library then there will be proof."
Namjoon," Are you an idiot?.. No phone in library.. If anyone knew they will kill us."
Jimin," Don't worry. No one is looking right now. Just some clicks and lets get out of this hell."

Namjoon hesistantly click pictures of Jimin hiding his phone inside a book. But later got caught and both had to leave. After sometime Jungkook too came outside.

Jimin in the cafeteria," Namjoon, Just click my pic." Giving a pose about to eat.
Namjoon irritatingly," Fine.. Fine."

Jimin is a photo maniac whenever he had a chance he is ready to pose. He had lots of friends in social websites. That's how his simple post became viral. And Namjoon had to become the victim of Jimin's hobby. Namjoon was like the official photographer of Jimin. Namjoon's phones was covered by Jimin's photos. He rarely even had his own photos in his phone.

Jimin," Sent me the best one."
Namjoon," Am I your servant?.. Choose yourself."
Jimin got called by his one of his classmate.
Jimin," Don't show attitude..Do it fast." Leaving them.
Namjoon angrily," You.."
Jungkook," It's not the first time.. Do it fast."
Namjoon," You too, Kook."
Jungkook,"If you didnot do it then next time he will hire me as his personal photographer. Even right now I'm not, still there's only Jimin's pictures in my phone."
Namjoon," Fine.."

Jungkook," I'm leaving..Want to join class?"
Namjoon," No.. Today's library special is already enough for me."
Jungkook," What did you do there?"
Namjoon," You don't know?"
Jungkook," No, I fell asleep."
Namjoon laughing," So who was the one wanting to not disturb in his studies?"
Jungkook irritatingly," I'm leaving."

Namjoon started to check photos. At first he didnot notice but Jin could be found in the background. Not to mention when he was taking photo of Jimin, in the background there was Jungkook sleeping and Jin was standing near window looking at Jungkook. After sometime, Namjoon clearly notice Jin was following them.
Namjoon without telling Jimin and Jungkook decided to confront Jin who was looking at them even outside their class.

Jin," I don't know."
Namjoon," What?"
Jin," I just..I automatically looked at him."
Namjoon," Do you love Kook?"
Jin immediately," No.. I hate him."
Namjoon," Then are you a stalker?"
Jin loudly," No.. Why would I?"
Namjoon," Then is there something you want from Kook?"
Jin," Want?"
Namjoon," Or else why are you following him?"
Jin confusingly ," I want.."
Namjoon," At first decide what you really want?.. And directly ask Kook instead of behaving like a stalker.."
Jin," But.."
Namjoon," You are our senior. We respect you but this sorts of behaviour I won't allow that. Kook had already gone lots of things. I don't want him to be in danger."

Jin," It's not that I am dangerous."
Namjoon," I'm not talking about you. I am talking about Kook.."
Jin," What?"
Namjoon," I hope you would never see that Kook.. So please leave us alone."
Jin," Fine..I'll leave him alone."
Namjoon," Huh?"
Jin assuring himself," Its that I also want."
Namjoon," Kook was right about you."
Jin," About what?"
Namjoon," Kook told me You are someone who never knew what you really want.. Whatever.. It's none of my business.. I'm leaving."

Jin angrily," This guy who does he think himself, I know very well what I want.. I know what I want from you Jungkook.. I know..."
Jin wanted to deny but his eyes were looking at Jungkook who was very far from him..Jungkook was having fun with Jimin and later Namjoon joined them.
Jin realized he was confused," I don't know.. I don't know what I want from you, Jungkook..What am I desiring?.."