The heart's Key

Door bell rang.
Jin," Who can be at this time?
Jin opened the door and was shocked to see Jungkook in front of him.
Jungkook gave a smile," Long time... no see."
Jin," How can you.."
Jungkook," Well aren't you inviting me in?"

It's been a year Jin had not seen Jungkook. His sudden arrival made Jin's happy, excited and emotional.
Jin with teary eyes and smile," Come in."
Jungkook looked around," It's not like as I thought."
Jin," What?"
Jungkook," Well I thought it will be neat and clean but.."
Jin quickly," I recently moved on so I don't have enough time. It just been 2 days."

Jungkook," But Yoongi told me it's been a week you arrived."
Jin whispered," Yoongi... I'm gonna kill him."
Jin," Well... Still I have no time."
Jungkook," I wonder.."
Jin," Hmm?"
Jungkook," Why don't you try to contact us if you need help?"
Jin," Well I call J-Hope."
Jungkook," So you call him for help."
Jin pannicked," No.. I just contact him."

Jungkook," So how long are you staying?"
Jin," Well.. Maybe forever."
Jungkook," What?.. But you were gone to abroad for your parents."
Jin," You even don't know how hard it was for me. So I ran away."
Jungkook," Really?..Business must be difficult then."
Jin," Not only business but marriage."
Jungkook surprisingly," Marriage?.. Did you get married?"

Jin," No, that's why I have to run away.. I am probably the first bridegroom who ran away from his marriage."
Jungkook," Why?.. Why did?..I mean if you don't want to get married then why you accept it at first?"
Jin," I never intended on it.. For 8 months I hardly survive on Dad's office. 2 months later, we went to attend a clients wedding. But bridegroom ran away with his lover. The bride was very rich so dad thought it will be better for business so he declared his son will marry the bride.. At first for my dad, May be I should agree I thought.. so I did.."

Jungkook," Then why did you run?"
Jin," Because I don't want to lie to myself.. If I had noone that I like then maybe I probably would've but ..."
Jungkook," But?"
Jin," Just I ran away.. After that I got scolding from my dad. He told me If I wanted to live at his home then I have to marry the girl. But I disagree..So none of my family member is in contact with me."

Jungkook," What about that bride?"
Jin," She got married to my dad's opponents businessman's son.. That's why my dad is more angry with me."
Jungkook," Then what are you gonna do now?"
Jin," Well probably had to find the job."
Jungkook," Why don't you join the show?..Love maniac position is vacant.. You know.."
Jin," Hey.. I'm not love maniac.. You know what love is.."

Jungkook smile," You hadnot change in this 1 year."
Jin," But I think you had changed.. You smile more now.. and probably little polite."
Jungkook," Well people have to change.."
Jin," I heard about your mother.. That time I didnot know.. If I knew I will have returned back.."
Jungkook," It's already been a year.. So it doesnot matter. Well you wanna join?... Maybe that's why you called J-Hope too."

Jin," What?"
Jungkook," Didnot you want to ask for a job that's why you call J-Hope and asked about RJs?"
Jin," No..I just wanted to know how you were doing."
Jungkook," Then you could have contact me directly. But Yoongi too told that."
Jin," I just contact him 2 weeks ago."
Jungkook smile," Then I am telling you now I'm doing fine."

Jin smile," You really had changed."
Jungkook," Then come to the interview tomorrow.. I really felt bored by arguing alone.. After you came, maybe my arguing energy will boost up."
Jin," Stop it.."
Jungkook confused," Hmm?"
Jin," Stop making my heart flutter again.. Do you know in this whole year I always thought of forgetting you?.. I cursed at you.. I wanted to hate you... But looking at you now my all reasons gone away... When I heard your voice in the radio I wanted to run away to you.. I called J-Hope because I wanted to know about you.. I called Yoongi to tell me how you were doing.. I didnot contact anyone because I knew if I tried then I'm gonna missed you... I wanted to know about you.. Just why you came to me again?"