Experience...d

Jimin," Finally, we finished it."
After submitted their projects to the professor.
Jungkook," Yeah.. Finally.''
Namjoon," Yeah... And by the way, I'm returning to my sister's."
Jimin," Me too.. After lots of begging, my landlord give me more time."
Jungkook," Oh!."
Jimin hesitating," Aren't you going to visit your father?"

Jungkook did told them he went to donate blood for his dad after he returned home when Namjoon and Jimin couldnot found him at night.
Jungkook," No.. I don't want any drama again."
Namjoon," Do what you want.. If somethings happened we are here.. And by the way, tomorrow I'm going to my hometown. I will back after a week."
Jimin," Really?.. Now who gonna take my pictures?.. Looking at Jungkook.
Jungkook already understood meaning of Jimin's gaze so he hurriedly," I need to go library."
Jungkook ran fast from there.

At the front of library, he met Jin. Jin who was embarrased of himself who suddenly hugged Jungkook was unable to see in Jungkook's eyes.
Jungkook," Are you going in?"
Jin," No, I just come out from library."
Jungkook," Oh.. then."
Jungkook was also embarrased, when Jin hugged him suddenly his tears flows, aftersometimes he snaps himself and just walk away by pushing Jin.
Jungkook," Then.. see you."
Jin," Ah.. okay."
They walked away on their own way.
Jin," Why is it so awkward?"

Suddenly a junior girl, Merri, called Jin.
Merri," Senior.."
Jin," Me?... What's wrong?"
Merri," Umm... I wanted to ask.. Is Jungkook your....? Hesitating.
Jin," Boyfriend?"
Merri," I don't mean to ask.. We all knew but still ..."
Jin," No.. He is not my boyfriend. It's just a misunderstanding. Why?.. Could it be you like him?"
Merri quickly," No, I don't like him.. I like you.."
Jin," Huh?"
Merri nervously," I mean to say umm..."
Jin smiled,"  Just tell properly what do you really wanted to ask?"
Merri looking down," Senior, I really like you.. Would you be my boyfriend?"

Jin was puzzled from this sudden confession. Jin had always been admired. Everyone always told him how much they like him but no one had ever confessed to him like that. Merri is a pretty girl but what Jin admire more is her bravery. If anyone knew Jin is in relationship, then his fans will surely attacked that person..As it had happened before. Jin didnot know what sorts of feelings is he developing for Jungkook but one thing Jin was sure that he didnot like guys. Despite he didnot have any gender preferences doesnot mean he would fall for a guy. He just cared for Jungkook because once he helped Jin which noone had done before, that was conclusion Jin made.

Jin," Right now, I can't give you any answer but I like your bravery. So let's go on some dates. I'm sure I will definitely can give you an answer after that."
Merri knew Jin is someone who rejects anyone without a second thought. But if Jin is asking for a time that means She probably had a chance.
Merri happily," Sure, Senior."
Jin," Jin.."
Merri," Hmm?"
Jin smiling," Call me Jin."
Merri shyly," Ye.. Yes, Jin."
Jin," Then meet me after your class in front of university gate.. Do you have my contact number?"
Merri quickly," Yes.. Your fansite..."
Jin," You are really fast.. Then contact me after your class..Bye."
Jin was confused himself what he was doing but he thought he can't be single all his life and as Jungkook said Jin had never been experienced in love so it was good chance to Jin to experienced it but he still questioned himself," Is this how you fall in love?"

After that day, J-Hope usually thought of Jungkook. He wanted to talk with him so, J-Hope called Jungkook.
Jungkook," Hello?"
J-Hope," Jungkookie, Where are you?"
Jungkook," Umm..who.."
J-Hope," It's J-Hope."
Jungkook," Umm, My class is over. I'm heading..."
J-Hope," Great.. Then let's meet xxx cafe."
Jungkook confusingly," Oh... Sure.."

Jungkook went to meet J-Hope. Jin also arrived at the same cafe with Merri. He was shocked when he saw J-Hope and Jungkook together. He was curious of their meeting but he was with Merri so he pretend to not. But he sat near them facing opposite so none can recognize him easily but still could heard them.
Jungkook," Is everything alright?"
J-Hope nervously," No.."
Jungkook," What?"
J-Hope," I mean Yes.. Everything is alright."
J-Hope," Lets order coffee."
Jungkook nodded.

Merri," Senior, what do you want?"
Jin," Ah... Umm.. Whatever you want."
Jin was too focused on hearing the conversation that he couldnot heard the order given by Merri.
J-Hope," So, are you gay?"
Jungkook," Umm.."
J-Hope," Should I tell you my secret?"
Jungkook," What is it?"
J- Hope ask Jungkook to come near him. When Jungkook did so, he whispered on his ear," Actually I also like boys."
Jungkook startled,'' Huh?"

J-Hope smiled," Was that too much for you to get startled?..If I tell you more then what will you do?"
Jungkook pannicking," Is there more?"
J-Hope," I think for today. This much is enough."
Jungkook," Why are you telling me your secret?"
J-Hope," I thought you should know.."
Jungkook," Why.. What do.."
J-Hope," You were telling how your family treated you after knowing your truth.. It must had make you feel lonely when your family don't try to understand you."

Jungkook," What's the connection between you and my situation?"
J-Hope," I just want to tell you, you are not alone.. Not anymore."
He patted on Jungkook' shoulder.
J-Hope," I am leaving, See you on the show."

Jungkook was on dilemma what J-Hope was implying to him but he suddenly see Jin who was surprised of the ordered given by Merri. Merri ordered lots of cupcakes, a congratulation cake for their first date, some sweets and two coffee.
Jungkook could not helped but laughed looking at Jin's shocked and confused face.

Jungkook," She must be his girlfriend." Thinking that he left without any words to Jin. When Jin looked back no one was there,

Jin thought," Maybe they were just chatting.''
But now he had a hard time with the order given by Merri.
Jin," Why did you order these much sweet things?"
Merri smiling," I heard you like sweets, so I ordered it for you. Please eat it."
Jin pannicking," What about you?"
Merri," I hate sweets. I ordered it for you." Sipping coffee.
Jin," What?"
Jin loved sweets but there were too much sweets. He had a hard time eating all.
Next day, Jin posted on his status,

"FROM NOW ON, I HATE SWEETS."

Jin and Merri usually go on dates. Despite being opposite to each other, Jin could easily talked with Merri. But still he thinks something is missing.

After their fourth date,
Merri," So, what's your answer, Jin?"
Jin," Can you give me more time?"
Merri sadly," How much more?.. If you don't like me, then tell me.. Don't play with my feelings."
Jin," It's not like that.. You are a nice girl and I like your personality but I don't know if I like you or not?"
Merri," I'm going to trip with my friends for two days.. Just think about your answer to me.. I can only give you two more days.. I'm leaving."

Jin realized love philoshopy and love experienced is completely opposite. You can judge people why is it so hard to fall in love but once you experienced it, heart is not an easy matter that you can deal with. It will only beat when it wants..And love... It's just like the wind, you couldn't see it but still...