Realization...

Jin: HELLO MY DEAR LISTENERS.. TODAY WE ARE GONNA TALK, "SHOULD YOU WAIT FOR THE PERSON YOU LOVE OR MOVE ON?"

Jin added," OF COURSE, YOU SHOULD WAIT.. LOVE MEANS PATIENCE.. LOVE WILL ONLY COME TO THOSE WHO HAVE PATIENCE.. AND YOU KNOW LOVE LIFE WILL ONLY WORKED OUT IF YOU HAVE PATIENCE WITH YOURSELF AND YOUR PARTNER.."

Jungkook," SO YOU MEAN YOU SHOULD WAIT FOR THOSE WHOM YOU DIDNOT KNOW IF THEY EVER RETURNED?.. IT DOESNOT MEAN THAT IF YOU ARE WAITING FOR THAT PERSON, THAT PERSON IS ALSO WAITING FOR YOU.

Jin," I DON'T MEAN IF THEY HAD ALREADY MOVE ON, YOU SHOULD WAIT FOR THOSE.. YOU SHOULD WAIT IF YOU THINK THAT PERSON STILL LOVES YOU AND WANTED TO BE WITH YOU.."

Jungkook,"IF THEY STILL WANTED TO BE WITH YOU, THEN WHY AREN'T THEY WITH YOU ?.."

Jin,"THERE ARE LOTS OF SITUATIONS.."

Jungkook," LIKE?"

Jin,"UMM... LET ME THINK ..LIKE LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP, MISUNDERSTANDINGS, EVEN SOME PEOPLE BROKE UP BUT STILL LOVE THEIR OLD PARTNER AND YOU KNOW SOMETIMES THEY PATCHED UP BECAUSE THEY HAVE PATIENCE.. AND TRUST THAT SOMEDAY THAT PERSON BE BACK."

Jungkook," AND YOU KNOW.. THERE ARE SOME WHO TRY TO KILL THEMSELVES, GOT DEPRESSION JUST BECAUSE THEY ARE WAITING FOR THEM... LIFE IS LONG ENOUGH TO LIVE.. IF YOU DIDNOT LOVE YOURSELF NOONE WILL LOVE YOU.. IF SOMEONE LEAVES YOU THEN MOVE ON, BECAUSE IF YOU STUCK ON YOUR PAST YOU WILL NEVER KNOW HOW BEAUTIFUL YOUR FUTURE CAN BE.. AND THERE IS A SAYING "EARTH IS ROUND", IT DOESNOT MEANT EARTH IS ROUND NOT SCIENTIFICALLY, IT MEANS YOU WILL EXPERIENCE SAME THING AGAIN AND YOU WILL MEET SAME PERSON JUST ON DIFFERENT TIMELINE.. IF YOU WANTED TO MEET THAT PERSON IN FUTURE THEN, MOVE YOURSELF TO THE FUTURE.. IT DOESNOT MEANT THAT PERSON WOULD BE SAME ONE, WHO KNOWS THAT CAN BE SAME BUT GOT CHANGED.. OR IT CAN BE DIFFERENT PERSON.. MOVE ON DOESNOT MEAN YOU HAVE TO FORGET EVERYTHING.. ITS YOUR MEMORY TREASURE IT.. BUT ALSO REMEMBER TO TREASURE YOURSELF.. IT'S NOT EASY.. I KNOW ..BUT STUCKING IN SAME PLACE WILL BE MORE DIFFICULT.. BELIEVE OR NOT."

After the show ends, J-Hope asked Jungkook to join him in the dinner. But later declined because he was going to join Jimin for dinner. While Jungkook was walking out J-Hope followed him.

J-Hope," This person, Jimin.. "
Jungkook," Hmm?.. You are going somewhere too?"
J-Hope," No..Just downstairs..Jimin, Is he very close with you?"
Jungkook," Yep.."
J-Hope," Oh!.. Then are you two together?"
Jungkook," Huh?.. No... I don't even wanted to think about it.. With Jimin.. Eww.."

After reaching downstairs,
J-Hope sigh," Then Would you wanted to be together with me?"
Jungkook," Huh?"
Jungkook got shocked of this sudden confession but laughed,"Haha.. It was a nice joke."
J-Hope," I'm not joking.. I'm serious..I like you."
Jin and Yoongi who came downstairs heard that.

Jungkook," But I don't believe in love."
J-Hope," I know. You don't have to love me.. If we are together then we don't have to feel lonely anymore."
Jungkook," But.."
J-Hope," Think about it... You have lots of time."
J-Hope quickly ran away leaving Jungkook because he was afraid if he wait more he will get rejected soon.

Yoongi startled," J-Hope like Jungkook, Wow.. I never think about it before.. That's why greedy J-Hope treated us.. You hadn't think about it too, right Jin?" Looking at Jin.

Jin became a statue.. His heart suddenly covered with lots of fears.. His hands were trembling. His feet can't move on anymore.. His eyes wanted to look somewhere but stuck at Jungkook.

Jungkook," Oh! You two heard it?" Looking at Jin and Yoongi.
Yoongi smiled," Ah.. yes..We heard everything, right Jin?"
Jin's mouth were sealed as if he didnot know how to talk.
Jungkook," Jin.. Yoongi is talking to you?.. Jin.."
Jin snaps himself," Ah...Yes.."

Jungkook," What's wrong?.. Are you alright?"
Yoongi teasing," Instead of Jin, think about J-Hope, now."
Jungkook," Huh?"
Yoongi," You know.. J-Hope is very kind, he is also friendly. He helped others just a little greedy.. Or else he is a nice person.."
Jin suddenly," But J-Hope don't like guys, right?"
Yoongi," Actually he do.. I had seen his ex before.. But he never tried to come out so I pretend I did not know anything."
Jungkook," So you knew about him?"
Yoongi," Of course.. I had worked with him all these years.. May be I'm slow but I can see the truth..Think carefully, Jungkook.. You could never find another person like J-Hope.."
Jin loudly, "I'm leaving."

Jin wanted to go as fast as he can from there.. His hearts hurts whenever Yoongi asked Jungkook to choose J-Hope.. He did not know when he started to teared up, his hearts is paining but he didnot know the reason. Looking himself at the mirror he finds his tears were not stopping.
Jin," Why am I crying?.." wiping his tears," Why is it hurting?... Why.. Why?"

Next day, Merri returned. She called Jin. Jin with his sunglasses came to meet her.

Merri," Why are putting sunglasses inside the cafe?.. Everyone is looking at you.''
Jin boldly," Because I'm handsome.. That's why they are looking at me."
Merri," You.."
Jin," My eyes are hurting because of allergy.."
Merri," Jin, I think about you in two days.. "
Jin interrupted," Merri, I still don't know what to answer you."

Merri," You don't need to.. I will work harder to make you fall in love with me."
Jin confusingly," What?"
Merri," In these two days, I really missed you. Even though I hadnot seen you for just two days but still I missed you.. Do you know how much I was afraid in these two days?.. After hearing my nagging what if someone confess to you.. And what if you had accepted it.. Just think about it make my hearts hurts.. My feets and hands started to tremble." Started to teared up.
Jin giving a tissue," Sorry, for making you worry."

Merri wiping her tears," Everyone is looking at us. They must had wrong idea you are making me cry.. Let's get out of here."
Walking in the park,
Merri," My heart hearts just thinking that you will think about someone else.. So I will stop nagging to you to be my boyfriend..I will only love you from now on, can you too start to love me a little from now on?.. I'm talking too much.. right.. I will wait for your answer forever... Bye.." smiling.

Jin did not know what to say to Merri, Merri feared was something Jin too experienced recently.. He wanted to avoid but he got afraid of Jungkook reply to J-Hope. Whenever he thinks of Jungkook, his heart beat, hurts and feared.

After sometime Jin realized,
" It's impossible.. How can I..."
He went to Merri and give her a tight hug.
Jin," I'm sorry.."

Giving her the sunglass. Merri could see Jin must have cried for a long time. His eyes were red and look like had not slept for a night.

Merri," What's going on?.. Were you ill last night?"
Jin deny," My heart hurts when that person ignore me.. I want his concentration.. Whenever I think that person can be with someone else my heart hurts.. I could not control but teared up.. Even though that person hates me.. I still.."
Merri understood," It's okay.. Then I don't have to wait for you." Giving Jin a smile with tears. She puts on Jin's glasses.
Merri," Just tell that person fast... Bye.."

Sunglasses can block the eyes not tears. Merri's tears were rolling down and she was assuring herself,"It's okay.. It's okay."

Jin was looking at her back," I'm sorry.. I am gonna regret letting you go.. but I will more regret if I don't let you go today..I'm sorry... I wished It was easy for me to tell that person my feelings.. I wished I could tell him fast.. I wished I could tell... I ...
I... Love you,.. Jungkookie."