Let go..

Few days later Jungkook went to his university for the senior graduation ceremony.. Every senior was congratulated. Jin saw Jungkook and gave him a smile which later returned with a smile too. Everyone was cheering and taking pictures. Jin was covered by lots of juniors.. He was like a model for them.. Everyone gathered around him.

After the ceremony,
Jimin," Let's take picture with senior Jin."
Jungkook," Don't.. He probably had been already tired."
Namjoon," Ah.. Senior, Let's take the picture with us."
Jin after hearing his voice, headed towards them. They took lots of pictures.

Jimin," Congratulation...Senior finally you are free."
Jin," Thanks.. But Things will be more harder from now on."
Namjoon," Exactly.. Do you think studying is only difficult?" Looking at Jimin.
Jimin," For me Yes.. I heard that you are leaving to abroad with your parents."
Jin," Ah.. yes.. I thought of helping my dad."
Namjoon surprisingly," What?.. Abroad... When?"
Jin," After packing my things.. Maybe soon."
Tae, Yoongi and J-Hope too came to congratulate Jin.

Yoongi giving him flowers," Here.."
Jin," Thanks.."
J-Hope," If you really want to thank me then stay here.."
Jin," You know I can't now.."
Tae," We gonna miss you."
Jin," Me too.."

Jungkook without saying anything just listened to their conversation.
Tae looked at Jungkook. But Jungkook was not looking at him at all.
Tae," Kook, I..."
Jungkook," Oh.. I had to head towards hospital.. Then I'm leaving."
He ignored Tae and left.
Jin," Just a second."
Jin follows Jungkook.

Jin," Kook.. I mean Jungkookie.. Wait."
Jungkook looked back," What?"
Jin," Won't you congratulate me?"
Jungkook," Congratulation."
Jin," I probably can't see you again so.."
Jungkook,"Good luck, Jin... I wish you a very happy and successful life."
Jin," I thought about inviting you to my congratulation's party.. But you are really rushing me to push me away huh.."
Jungkook," It's not.."
Jin," Then Goodbye, Jungkook.. And this time it is really goodbye."

Jin ran away. His tears were falling down. He thought may be a little longer he could see Jungkook but now it was also not possible. When Jin returned everyone asked what's happened to him.

Jin replied," I just thought I really gonna miss all this."
Everyone asked him to cheered on. But Yoongi knew Jin's reason of crying. After Jin celebraton and farewell party,
Yoongi," Let's go home together."
Jin nodded.
Yoongi," So he really is a heartless person."
Jin," Hmm?"
Yoongi," Jungkookie.. That guy really don't know what he is loosing."
Jin," To loose you have to get it first.. And he never came close to me.. Coward.."

Yoongi," You are cursing him now.. Does that mean you decide to get over him?"
Jin," That guy.. What did I see in him?.. He is such a rude brat.. He always do whatever he want... That heartless fellow.. I.. Hate him.. I really hate him.." teared up.
Yoongi looking at teary Jin," If you can't love him then hate him.. Maybe you will feel little better." Hugged Jin.
Jin teary," I really... really hate him.."

Jungkook couldnot understand himself what he want. He don't want to Jin go but he can't ask him to be close to him. He care for Jin but he is afraid to be in love with him. He saw his dad coming outside from his mom's room.

Jungkook angrily," What are you doing here?"
Dad," I'm here to meet your mom."
Jungkook," Why ?..Is there other things that remained you to do?"
Dad," There is..I wanted to apologize to her.."
Jungkook," Do you think she will forgive you?"
Dad," She did."
Jungkook," What?"
Dad," She called me today to meet and.."
Jungkook hurriedly ran to his mom.

Jungkook's mom," Oh! you came.."
Jungkook," Why did you forgive him?"
Jungkook's mom," Whom..Your dad.."
Jungkook," He was worst to you then why.."
Jungkook's mom," After talking to you, my heart became light. Do you think I forgave him for him?.. No, I forgive him for myself... Until I had grudge against him, I will never be in peace.. Grudge and guilt are just like the same.. They will destroy your own happiness and peace.. Until how long should I hate him?.. Because I hate him.. I hate him that much that I even forget to love my son.. Now I don't want to do that.."