Sneaky..

Jin: "HELLO MY DEAR LISTENERS TODAY IS SOMETHING SPECIAL.. BECAUSE TODAY MY DEAR PARTNER GONNA TALK WITH THE SIDE OF LOVE.. HAHA."
Jungkook giving sign to stop laughing.

After they both arrived, J-Hope told them that their listeners wants to listen Jungkook agreeing in the behalf of love. It was something he wanted to discuss with Jin yesterday but things.... Jin couldn't control his laugh thinking how hillarious Jungkook's answer's be... Despite Jungkook denial, Jin accepted this challenge.

Jin: TODAY I'M AGAINST "LOVE"..SO TODAY WE GONNA DISCUSS " IF ONE- SIDED LOVE IS GOOD OR NOT.."

Jungkook irritatingly," OF COURSE, ALL SIDES OF LOVE IS LOVE. BASICALLY WE FOUND MOSTLY PEOPLE ENGAGED IN ONE-SIDED LOVE THEN TWO SIDED. THERE ARE MANY ONE-SIDED LOVERS WE CAN FOUND IN THIS WORLD."

Jin clearing his throat," BUT BECAUSE OF THEIR ONE SIDED OBSESSION THEY ARE NOT HAPPY. LOVE ALWAYS SHOULD BE TWO SIDED TO BECOME HAPPY. JUST AS TO PRODUCE A SOUND OF CLAP, WE NEED TWO HANDS. ONLY TWO BELOVED PEOPLE COULD UNDERSTAND THE HAPPINESS THEY GOT FROM LOVE."

Jungkook," LOVE IS NOT JUST ABOUT HAPPINESS, IT ALSO SHARES THE HEARTBREAKING, SADNESS, JEALOUSY AND SOMETIME POSSESSIVENESS. YOU ARE RIGHT IT WILL BE GREAT IF THE PERSON WE LIKE ALSO LIKED US BACK BUT JUST LIKE US THAT PERSON ALSO HAD A CHOICE..JUST LIKE US THAT PERSON CAN ALSO LOVE THE OTHER.. JUST BECAUSE THAT PERSON LOVE THE OTHER DOESNOT MEAN WE SHOULD STOP LOVING THEM.. ONE SIDED LOVER COULD EXPERIENCE ALL SIDES OF LOVE WITHOUT HURTING THE OTHER.. "

Jin,"BUT INSTEAD OF ENGAGING IN ONE-SIDED, DON'T YOU THINK IT WILL BE BETTER IF THEY ALSO TRY TO FIND THE PERSON WHO LOVE THEM BACK?.. JUST BECAUSE YOU FALL IN LOVE DOESNOT MEAN YOU SHOULD DISREGARD YOUR VALUE.. ONE- SIDED NOT ONLY CAUSE THE TROUBLE TO ONE BUT ALSO THE ONE WHOM THEY LOVE.. EVERYONE DON'T SHARE THE SECRET BUT THERE ARE SOME WHOSE OBSESSIVENESS HURT OTHERS.. ONE-SIDED LOVE IS LIKE A TIME BOMB THAT WILL DESTROY EVERYTHING AROUND YOU WHEN IT BECOMES TOO MUCH UNBEARABLE.. INSTEAD OF DESTROYING JUST THINK ABOUT BUILDING.. INSTEAD OF BEING STUBBORN IN THIS ONE-SIDED LOVE JUST START TO SEARCH FOR SOMEONE WHO WOULD LIKE YOU BACK....."

After the show, Namjoon called Jungkook.
Jungkook," Hello.. Namjoon."
Namjoon," Kook, I need to talk to you. Come downstairs."
Jungkook went downstairs just to find Namjoon on his bike.
Jungkook," What's going on?"
Namjoon," Do you know when I returned whom did I see?".
Jungkook," Who?"
Namjoon," Your mother... She is back. She may try to contact you."
Jungkook," She had already contact me."
Namjoon," What?"

Jungkook," Don't worry for sometimes she won't disturb me."
Namjoon," What do you mean?"
Jungkook," I told her after grandfather died he left some of his possession for his daughter and grandson. So to have it she shouldn't contact me otherwise..."
Namjoon," Your mother.". "... Hop in."
Jungkook," This is not enough for three people."
Namjoon," Three?"
Jungkook," I'm living with Jin for sometime."
Namjoon," Jin? .. Why?"

Jungkook told him about the situation of Jin. And he remembered,
Jungkook," Your sister is also Jin's fan right?"
Namjoon," Yes, why?"

When Jungkook and Jin returned to Jungkook's home. There were lots of gifts present outside Jungkook's door.

Jin trembled," He found me.."
Jungkook was confused how this Mino even find his address.
Jungkook called Namjoon to come with his brother-in-law, Saine.

Namjoon's brother-in-law, Saine ," But these are just gifts.. Nothing is dangerous in them.. So on the basis of this we can't arrest him.. And he just recently got out of jail maybe he wanted to apologize to you. That's why he had gone to your house."
Jungkook," If he wanted to apologize then instead of coming to my house he would've gone to radio station.. It's just been a day, I even told Namjoon about Jin living with me just an hour ago.. How could he come to here?.. And if he did have good intention then he wouldn't have run away yesterday."
Saine," May be he thought Jin's friend would attack him because of his past mistake. That's why..."
Namjoon interrupted," But why would he called Jin and told him he miss him."