||1. Life back on track ||

Shivaay was woken up from his sleep by the ringing of the alarm. Rubbing his eyes, his sight went on the person beside him. She was sleeping contentedly in his embrace. He hated to seperate her from him. It was 6:15 am and he had to go to work. As much as hated to admit, he had to go to work. That was what demanded his attention the most. And Anika had also started her own event management company and had also managed to make is known among people in such a short time. And she was working very hard and that is why he didn't want to disturb her so early in the morning. True to her name, Lady Kumbhakaran, she was sleeping soundly. He was working late hours since the last so many days and work had consumed most of his time. And why would it not, the Oberoi empire had been neglected since past many days. Neither he nor Tej had been able to attend office given the circumstances with Swetlana's re-entry and the whole Veer and Roop Bua fiasco. Brushing away his thoughts, he carefully laid Anika back on the bed and made his way to the bathroom to freshen up and was ready in 20 minutes with his usual three piece suit, perfectly gelled hair and his usual tadi. Pecking a quick kiss on Anika's forehead, he made his way to the office feeling a bit sad that he won't be able to see her and his brothers till late in the night.
--------------------------------------------------

Anika made her way down to the breakfast table to join the rest of the family. She was a bit excited today. The reason was special. She was going to have a meeting with Mr.Seth, a very big jeweller. If the meeting went well, she would get a very big contract. By this time, she had reached the table and was surprised to see only OmRu, Gauri and Bhavya. The elders already had their breakfast and had gone off for their respective works. Shivaay's absence made her restless. On not finding him in the room, she had expected him to be making her a good breakfast, given that he knew about her meeting today. But here, he was nowhere to be seen and that irked her. She was shaken out of her thoughts by Gauri's voice.

"Jiji, you have a very important meeting with Mr. Seth right? I have arranged all the necessary documents in your cabin and they will come at 11 am sharp. I know you will crack it. All the very best"

"Yes Bhabhi, All the very best, for wishing you good luck, me and Rudy have made you your favourite Aloo Puri. Taste it and review please. ", Said Om.

Bhavya and Rudra also wished her luck and everyone had their breakfast while talking about random topics. Anika was unnaturally quite and others throught she was tensed about the meeting and didn't disturb her. After the breakfast, she took the blessings of God and elders and left for her office. All throughout the ride to the office her thoughts were only occupied by her husband. He hadn't left any message or any good luck gift. Maybe he had forgotten or maybe he was just preoccupied with his own work. Whatever the reason was, he should have atleast wished her, she thought. Still in these thoughts, she didn't realise that she had reached. Only when the driver called out to her, did she realise she was there. Hurriedly getting out, she decided to talk to Shivaay once the meeting was over.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Omkara was readying himself to go to his art studio after breakfast. He wished goodbye to Gauri and left for his studio. Coming here always did something to his mind. His mind and heart were always transported to a universe full of vibrant colours, signifying happiness, just like his life. His life had become what he always aspired it to be. A loving and supportive wife, perfect brothers, understanding sisters in laws and parents who were there for him, now. All in all, he could finally say he was happy. He out on his glasses and continued his work on his recent statue. All the while, a satisfied smile didn't leave his face.
----------------------------------------------------------------

It was work time and hence Rudra found most of the house empty. With Pinky at the temple, Janvi at a friend's house, Shivaay, Tej and Anika at office, Om at his studio and Bhavya on duty, he realised only Gauri, Shakti and himself were at home. Shakti had retreated to his room and Gauri was busy in supervising lunch preparation, he had nothing much to do. At this point, there was nothing much he could do so he called up Chubby. He convinced him to accompany him to a party, promising himself to return only at dinnertime. Informing Gauri about his whereabouts, he made his way out.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

What do you think?
Did Shivaay really forget about Anika's important meeting ?
Will Anika's meeting go as she has expected it to be ?
Why is Rudra getting so bored in the house?

Questions will be definitely answered soon. Well, that's is for the first chapter. Tried to show the perspectives of Anishivomru. Hope you guys like it. Next update will be out soon.
Ciao!! ✌🏻