|| 3. O- Bros time ? ||

Shivaay opened his eyes when he felt the sunrays on his face. Anika was beside him. He didn't fail to notice the contenment on her face, and that in turn gave him a feeling of immense satisfaction. Getting out of the bed, he went to the bathroom to freshen up. After 15 minutes, when he stepped out of the bathroom and got ready in his usual formals, he saw Anika with a coffee mug in her hand.
" How come you are at home today this morning ? Didn't you go to office? Oh my god ! Did you forget about your office? No no, but how can that be ? You didn't even have coffee, what is up with you, Shivaay? ", babbled Anika continuously, without even giving Shivaay a chance to talk. Putting a stop to Anika's non stop chatter Shivaay finally got a chance to speak, " Annika, I do have an important meeting today, but it is a little late. And I have already prepared for it. So got up a little late today. I have been super busy for the past few weeks and haven't been able to give you enough time, so I thought that we will atleast have my morning coffee and your Chai together before you rush to work. And I thought maybe I will also prepare breakfast with Omru. Haven't been able to give them much time as well. But maybe you are in too much hurry. You don't seem interested in spending some time with me. But yeah, don't complain afterwards that I don't give time to you. ". Shivaay said the last part with sarcasm that obviously Annika did not miss. Giving a light chuckle at her husband's drama, she went to the kitchen and ordered a servant to bring her a cup of tea in her room.
After about 10 minutes, Shivaay and Annika found themselves talking about random things and laughing heartily. Why couldn't these mornings come everyday, was Annika's thought. They were interuppted by the ring of her phone. That was a signal that it was time for her to leave for office. She looked at Shivaay and he nodded giving her a smile. Getting up, she took all her things and pecking a goodbye kiss on Shivaay's forehead, she left the room.

In the hall, she met Omru and wished them goodbye. Seeing her in such a happy mood early in the morning, Om and Rudra couldn't help but ask her the reason for her happiness. Her reply gave them a slight surprise. " Oh, that, it's just Shivaay. We had our morning drink together. Meaning, I had my chai and he had his kaali coffee. You both go. He is still in his room. He has some time before he leaves for office. I ll take your leave now. I have to rush to work. Meet you both in the evening. Bye! "

Once she was out, both of them literally ran towards Shivaay's room. He was still drinking his coffee and reading something intently on his phone with his black glasses perched on his grey eyes. Sensing some hurried movements near him, he looked up only to see his two younger brothers panting. Taking his glasses off, he made them sit on the sofa and offered them water. Once they emptied their glasses, he spoke, "Why did you guys run till here? I was anyways going to come down after finishing my coffee. Just look at both of you. Did you guys forget to exercise today that you thought that a run till my room would be good cardio? Come on, answer me. I am waiting."

" Shivaay, it's nothing like that. We just got a bit excited to hear that you are home today morning. It's been long since we have spent some time together. So we thought why not today since you have a meeting a bit late, isn't it Rudra ? "

" Yes Bhaiya. Anyway you hardly get any time. And you also have to devote your time to Bhabhi. She deserves it. But we also have some right on you. Come on, today the Obros will make breakfast. "

" Don't be melodramatic Ru. I know I am busy these days so even I had thought we could prepare breakfast today for everyone. So come, let's head to the kitchen. It's already been late and I have to leave once the breakfast is done. ", said Shivaay and all three of them went towards the kitchen. While Shivaay was a bit relaxed, his two brothers were excited about the prospect of spending some time with their brother.
------------------------------------------------