|| 11. Trouble? ||

Om woke up in the morning with the ringing of his alarm clock. He saw Gauri sleeping hugging him. He woke her up too.

"Gauri, wake up. It's morning already. Come on, get ready. Have to go for breakfast. Otherwise, Dadi will scold us.

" Omkaraji, we will go in some time. Please let me sleep na. It is very early. I don't want to go. ", said Gauri while rubbing her eyes and again falling on the bed. Om shook his head and pulled Gauri out of the bed forcefully.

" You are the worst Mr. Omkara Singh Oberoi. I hate you for doing this to me."

"Great that you have such a strong emotion for me. And now stop with this ranting and get ready. By the way, I think you have forgotten that you are supposed to accompany Annika Bhabhi to office today. And Bhabhi is very professional. She wouldn't want you to be late. So get up and dress up quickly. Thank me later. "

"Shankarji, how did I forget? Sorry sorry Omkaraji. It totally slipped my mind. I will go and immediately get ready. Thank you very very much for waking me up. You are indeed the best. I will go and get ready quickly. "

Omkara gave her a smirk and got ready too. They walked down to the breakfast table and saw that everyone was already there except Shivaay. Like everyday, he had left for office. There was a lot of work and he needed to wrap the work up before going on the trip. They both settled down and breakfast was going on happily with Rudra excitedly speaking on what all he was planning for the trip. It was over soon after and Annika said, "Gauri, come on let's go. We need to talk and discuss on the new event. It is a very important event for us and after the meeting we need to also help these Obros with their clothes and other stoff. If we leave them to it, we know they are going to mess it up completely. "

Gauri chuckled while Om and Rudra chorused, "Hey, we aren't like that. We do not mess up."

This time it was Gauri who spoke, "Ohh yeah, remember the time when Rudy bhaiya had to go with his friends some weeks back, he mistook Bhavya's bag to be his and didn't even bother to check until he reached. And then he had to buy clothes over there. And you Omkaraji, the last time when I had gone to my mother's place and you had to go for your exhibition you had forgotten your paints bag here itself. Now do you both want to say anything, gentlemen. "

Om and Rudra looked at each other and bowed down sheepishly. But Rudra immediately came up with a defense, "Yeah yeah, we agree to that. But Shivaay Bhaiya is not like that. He doesn't mess up. "

Annika laughed loudly and said with a sarcastic touch, "Of course he isn't like that. He is even worse. While going on a trip, all he cares for is his phone and business documents. Doesn't even care about what clothes will he take or any other thing. Now do you agree that all you three Oberoi brothers are bad in preparing for any trip. "

Just then Annika's phone rang. The screen flashed 'Shivaay'.  She showed them the screen and everyone laughed. She picked up the call while gesturing Gauri to come outside near the car. She walked out.

"Hello Shivaay. Tell me why did you call? How come my busy husband is free at morning at this time? "

She could hear Shivaay's light chuckles at the other end.

"Anni baby, what a wierd wife you are! Normally if husbands go to work early in the morning and he calls, the wife asks him if he had his breakfast, his coffee and here you are questioning why did I call you. Weirdo! "

"Excuse me Mr.Shivaay Singh Oberoi. I know you way too well. You have called and then you are teasing me, so that means that you are relatively free. And given your good mood you seem to have had your breakfast. So stop with the pretence and come to the point. "