|| 9. The trip is on ||

Morning came earlier than usual for the residents of the Oberoi Mansion. Shivaay as usual was up at 6 and ready to go to work. By the time he was all set, Annika woke up giving him a slight shock.

"Anni, why are you up so early? I have work early in the office. You sleep okay. You need rest. I was anyways going to call you when I reached office."

"Shivaay, after yesterday I didn't want to let you go without talking to me. I just didn't want you to go to office with a disturbed mind. It won't be good for you, hain na? "

While saying this, Annika had come out of the bed and made Shivaay sit on the couch and she had settled herself beside him holding his hand tightly. Shivaay looked ta her and gave her a small smile, but a genuine one. And that smile indicated how lucky was he that she was there in his life. She was just so special, a godsend for a person like him.

"Anni, don't you worry okay. I am fine. I have been handling Rudra and his tantrums ever since he was born. He has always been this immature. I will talk to him after coming from work today. He has always listened to me. And about the trip, I really can't go. I have no control over the amount of work that is there, though I feel really bad.", said Shivaay while massaging his temples. Annika obviously didn't fail to notice his face.

"Shivaay, it is just the beginning of the day and look at you. That is why I say do not take so much tension. Why don't you understand that taking so much stress affects your beautiful face. See the bags under your eyes and Oh my god, just look at your hair. They have grown long and now you look like some movie don. ", Annika said melodramatically in order to lighten Shivaay's stress and lighten up his mood.

Listening to Annika Shivaay's Billu mode got activated. He straightedned up and in his full tadi replied to her, " Mrs. Annika Shivaay Singh Oberoi, I am very handsome. And you don't say it but I know that I have an amazing effect on you. Regarding the hair, I know they have grown long but apparently they look good on me. A new hairstyle you see. And for your kind information, your attempt at making my mood better has worked. So congratulations! "

Annika smiled sheepishly and looked at him lovingly. He was laughing wholeheartedly seeing her and after a while stopped. He got up to leave when he felt Annika tug at his wrist. He turned around to see her looking at her innocently. He knew that he wouldn't be able to escape this time.

"What's it Anni? "

"Shivaay, please have some coffee before going. I know that once you reach office, you will drown yourself in work and will forget about your eating. Please now that I am up, please I will your special kaali coffee for you. Have that please. "

Shivaay nodded his head and sat down on the couch again. He watched as Annika brewed his coffee. Now, she had become and expert in making his coffee so much that she would make it better than him. She finished making the coffee and also grabbed an apple for him.

"Here Shivaay, here's your coffee. And eat this apple in the car. I know if I tell you to eat this now, you will start with your Nakhre noor jahan ke. And it is very important for you to keep your stomach full or else you get hell cranky and poor Mishra, Khanna and your employees will have to face the Tadibaaz and Akdu you. And anyways, as the saying goes, An apple a day keeps the doctor away. "

"Anni, what's has exactly gotten into you so early in the morning. You have been so heavy on sarcasm. Along with my coffee, you have also been treating me with your subtle taunts. I don't get cranky and I don't get I'll as well. So you know, I don't need to have an apple to keep any doctor away. ", Shivaay said with an air of confidence. But was a little surprised to see Annika chuckling. He couldn't help but ask her the matter.